Avoid Constipation

About "Avoid Constipation"

Passing fewer than three stools per week and having hard stools is called constipation. Constipation can be prevented by consuming a fiber-rich diet, regular exercising, and drinking more water. It is important to avoid constipation, as chronic constipation causes the veins in your anus to swell, tears the skin in the anus, and applying too much strain to empty your bowel might cause your intestine to protrude from your anus.

Related Terms: Constipation, High Fibre Diet, Increase Water Intake, Colonoscopy, Anal Fissure, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Pantoprazole