Ayurveda Treatment

Related Terms: Yoga, Alternative Treatment, Panchakarma, Ashwagandha, Kanchnar Guggul, Pranayama, High Fibre Diet

Query: Hi doctor, I am a 58 year old male. My ultrasound scan shows 1.2 cm kidney stone in the right UV junction. I have no serious pain or discomfort. I am going through my daily routine without difficulty. The main problem is frequent urination. I faced the problem of continuous urge to urinate and mild...  Read Full »
Dr. Alka

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. The size of your kidney stone is 1.2 cm and it is in ureterovesical junction, so it is not causing you any major problem till now. From the kidneys, ureters continue to urinary bladder to expel the urine. The diameter of the ureter is 3 to 4 mm. So, you can guess th...  Read Full »

Query: Hi doctor, I am 30 years old and since past eight months, I have been suffering from weakness, lower back pain, muscle twitches. I have been masturbating for over 10 years and I have noticed I feel these symptoms more after I masturbate. I feel my legs are not strong enough, standing for a long tim...  Read Full »
Dr. Alka

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I just read your query. See if all of your investigations are normal then it will not be a serious issue. However, if you are feeling all these symptoms due to masturbation then, first of all, try to control the excessive urge of masturbation. However, masturbation i...  Read Full »

Query: Hi doctor,I am a 46 year old man having diagnosed with a bilateral sensorineural hearing loss. I have been experiencing this for the last two months. Please suggest any ayurveda treatment for the same?  Read Full »
Dr. Alka

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. As it is a physiological degradation disease, the treatment falls into two categories pharmacological and surgical treatment. However, no recommended or approved treatment has been present, and many types of research are still going on. Hearing aids are the most common...  Read Full »

Query: Hi doctor,I have a fibroid of 9.6 × 6.9 cm. It is an intramural fibroid. I have heavy bleeding and back pain during my periods. I also have PCOS. I am taking Rasagandhi mezhugu. What medicine should I take along with Rasagandhi mezhugu for fibroid? Since the size of my fibroid is big, please give m...  Read Full »
Dr. Arul Amuthan
Pharmacologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. To stop the bleeding, I suggest the following: Tablet Ashokadi vati - two in the morning after breakfast, two in the afternoon and two after dinner. Continue this till the bleeding stops. If you do not get the above tablet, buy Ashoka pattai (bark) choorna. Take 1 g t...  Read Full »

Query: Hi doctor, I have joint eczema for the past seven to eight years in both knee, the lower portion of leg and back of hand joints. My doctor says that it is psoriasis. Please clarify.  Read Full »
Dr. Alka

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I just read your query. Psoriasis is a non-infectious and inflammatory disease of the skin. Sometimes, the reason is unknown. As you have psoriasis from the past 7 to 8 years, it has come to the chronic state. So, I recommend you to go for panchakarma therapy. Panchaka...  Read Full »

Query: Hi doctor, I am 22 years old. I am unable to retract my foreskin in both flaccid and erect state. Please suggest.  Read Full »
Dr. Niveditha Srinivasamurthy

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. How long have you been having this problem? Is there any swelling or redness in that area? Difficulty in retraction is due to lack of elasticity of skin and lack of lubrication. For this you need to lubricate yourself internally and externally. For internal lubrication, ...  Read Full »

Query: Hi doctor, I am getting eye pain when I look into my mobile or computer. Please help.  Read Full »
Dr. Niveditha Srinivasamurthy

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. This is a very common problem faced by youngsters who spend long hours in front of the computer screen. This is called dry eye syndrome. A condition where the protective tear film in the eyes gets depleted causing pain and irritation in the eyes. Use Itone eye drops (her...  Read Full »

Query: Hi doctor, I am a 26 year old male.  My weight is 58 kg and height is 5'6". My problems are gray hair and hair fall. I have allergy to dust, perfume and smoke. Sometimes, I have breathing problem and cough in early morning, I am working in shift. I am suffering with constipation too. My blood s...  Read Full »
Dr. Revathi Sundaramurthy

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. The main reason for premature graying of hairs and hair fall is stress due to rotation shift. So, try to fix your shift. Take hair nourishing food like raisin, dates, fig, curry leaves and spinach. Avoid curd and pickle. Try to reduce your salt intake. Take Triphala Churn...  Read Full »

Query: Hi doctor, I am suffering from insomnia for a few years. I had also taken some sleeping pills. Now I am willing to take Ayurveda treatment. Please suggest.  Read Full »
Dr. Ishwar Chandra Rai

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Insomnia is a disorder of sleeplessness. There are several causes that cause this condition like stress, anxiety, disturbed lifestyle, disturbed sleeping routine or other medical conditions. It can be managed naturally through ayurvedic medicines and procedures. Pancha...  Read Full »

Query: Hi doctor, My 3.5 years old mild autistic son is nonverbal. The doctor has given Risperidone (Sizodon) and some vitamin supplements for the last six months. My son is under speech therapy also. As all the allopathy medicine has side effects, is there any safe and assured ayurveda treatment for this ...  Read Full »
Dr. Alka

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I just read your query. As you have mentioned about autism, autism is a neurodevelopmental disorder. People start noticing the symptoms in their children during 2 to 3 years of their age. It might be due to some genetic problem, environmental issue, some infectio...  Read Full »

{{item.dr_name}}
{{item.sp}}  

Do you have a question on Ayurveda Treatment? We have medical experts to help you right away.