Medical Advice on "Increased Uric Acid"

The symptoms are similar to elevated uric acid levels ... Four years ago, I had a spike in uric acid levels … View thread »

You have increased uric acid and increased cholesterol, which are just above borderline ... Cholesterol levels, vitamin D deficiency, excess uric acid, platelet, monocytes and basophils … View thread »

Diabetes and increased uric acid level in blood ... Increased cholesterol ... Medicated shampoos - shampoos containing tar/salicylic acidView thread »

Secondly, there are no signs or symptoms of the effects of increased uric acid ... Although, your mother has uric acid in the high normal range, I would not consider starting any gout medication as the medication once started will become a lifelong therapy in addition to her hypertension treatment … View thread »

He also had an increased uric acid, SGPT, and LDH level ... The WBC count has again increasedView thread »

The blood test advised to me by the doctor shows normal reading except creatinine 119 and increased uric acid ... My uric acid is normally on higher side and I was prescribed Zyloric tablets … View thread »

Increased uric acid is the result of increased metabolism by the body ... Thank you doctor, Why is my uric acid level always high … View thread »

... that you had typhoid three months back, and now have features of large joint arthritis. With this profile, it seems to be reactive arthritis. If you have heel pain, which is more in the morning once you get up from the bed and put your feet on the ground ... … View thread »

My uric acid is 76 and calcium level is 105 ... Dehydration can also cause muscle pain and high uric acid levels ... Tablet A to Z (Copper, Manganese, Selenium, Zinc, Folic acid, Methylcobalamin, Vitamin A, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B3, Vitamin B5, Vitamin B6, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, and Pine bark extract) once daily … View thread »

My uric acid level is higher than normal (till 800) ... From the last three months I cannot lower my uric acid level and even after every meal I am getting inflammation of the joints … View thread »

Do you have a question on Increased Uric Acid? We have medical experts to help you right away.