Medical Advice on "Pcos"

The immature follicles in PCOS produce more androgen (male hormone) than estrogen (female hormone) ... Symptoms of PCOS The immature follicles, also called cysts produce more androgen/testosterone causing the following symptoms: Infrequent or absent periods (amennorhea) due to hormonal imbalance … View thread »

Studies and observations have shown that proper weight management has resolved many issues associated with PCOS ... PCOS Is Characterized By: menstrual irregularities, excess androgen, ultrasound features of multiple small follicles arranged in the periphery of the ovary … View thread »

The scan will clear if you have PCOSView thread »

I am having PCOS, but my periods are very regular ... Having seen your PCOS reports (attachment removed to protect patient identity), it is suggested that you should opt for controlled ovarian stimulation and intrauterine insemination procedure … View thread »

I am a 27 year old female, and I have recently been told I have PCOS ... SUFE and (PCOS) polycystic ovaries syndrome have hormonal causes, for which you will need extensive endocrinological evaluation … View thread »

I have PCOS and have been trying to conceive for four months ... I had to practically beg her to test me for PCOS even though I have had very irregular periods and other symptoms for years … View thread »

I have history of PCOS and hypothyroid from last year ... This is possible in your case due to presence of polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) which alters the hormonal profile … View thread »

When I went to the hospital, the doctor checked and said suffering from PCOSView thread »

I was diagnosed with PCOS, and I have a 15 mm intramural fibroid on the posterior wall of the uterus since two years ... Since I have PCOS, can I suffer from OHSS during IVF … View thread »

Do you have a question on Pcos? We have medical experts to help you right away.