Protein Rich Diet

Related Terms: Exercises, Diet Plan, Diet Chart, Eggs In Diet, Diet And Lifestyle, Balanced Diet, Low Salt Diet

Query: Hello doctor,I had got my hair straightened twice this year. Now, I face severe hair loss. Even my scalp is visible on one side. What should I do now?  Read Full »
Dr. Jyotisterna Mittal

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Take a nutritious and protein-rich diet that includes pulses, milk products, and eggs. The routine application of gels and frequent blow drying of your hair causes hair problems and damage. So, kindly avoid that. Use Xgain shampoo (Vitamin E acetate, Soy Protein, and J...  Read Full »

Query: Hi doctor, I am a thalassemia major patient. My spleen size is 21. How to reduce my spleen size? And also I want to increase my weight? My age is 21. How much percentage risk is present in the unrelated donor stem cell transplant? My ferritin is 1500 and weight is 48 kg. Please suggest some solution...  Read Full »

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. At present there is no way to reduce the spleen size. Diet for thalassemia major patient should include plenty of fruits and vegetables and protein rich diet. Taking vitamin C supplements will help to increase the immunity of the body. Bone marrow transplantation is a cur...  Read Full »

Query: Hello doctor, I have a very lean body build. I want to increase my muscle mass. What should I do? Shall I take any medicine or any diet suggestions? Age 23, male, weight 59kg, height - 179cm.  Read Full »
Dr. Sugandh Garg

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. You must take a high protein diet. And to aid better protein absorption, include acidic foods like lemon, orange, etc., in your diet. I am mentioning here a sample protein rich diet. You may modify the same as per your taste. Breakfast: 4 boiled/scrambled/...  Read Full »

Query: Hi doctor,I am 21 years old, who weighs 50 kg, and I am 5.10 feet tall. I feel lazy all the time. I always have a headache and pain in the muscles of the shoulder and neck. Sometimes, my joints also pain.  Read Full »
Rheumatologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Your main problem is you are malnourished, and your (BMI) body mass index is low. Because of weak muscles, you are getting cervical pain and joint pains. I would suggest you try the following: Take a healthy protein-rich diet that is, possibly 4 to 6 eggs...  Read Full »

Query: Hi doctor, I used to have a regular menstrual cycle. But since the last four months, I noticed spotting mixed with watery mucus in the mid of the cycle. I was put on birth control pills a year back, but I still got pregnant and had a miscarriage six months back. After two months of my miscarriage, I...  Read Full »
Dr. R Balakrishnan Menon Menon

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. After going through your reports (attachment removed to protect patient identity), I feel your weight is the biggest issue here. Try to reduce your weight by avoiding junk food, red meat, etc. Try having a high-fiber and protein-rich diet and doing regular exerci...  Read Full »

Query: Hi doctor, I am 28 weeks pregnant (post IUI). Recently I got my growth scan done and it showed GA by LMP 29 weeks 3 days whereas GA by USG 28 weeks 2 days. Fetal body weight of 1125 gram and with a slight impression of asymmetrical IUGR. I am much worried about this 1 week 1 day gap between USG and...  Read Full »
Dr. Richa Agarwal

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through your medical history and in my opinion one week difference may occur and can be considered a normal change. Your baby weight is fine and you are taking appropriate dose of amino acid and other medicines.  Have a balanced and protein rich diet which in...  Read Full »

Query: Hi doctor, I am a 29 year old female. I have severe hair fall. I take multivitamins and iron pills daily for iron deficiency. I have tried biotin, expensive shampoos, conditioners, leave-in conditioner, etc. Nothing seems to be working. I wash my hair every other day because it tends to get very...  Read Full »
Dr. Jyotisterna Mittal

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Excessive hair fall can be due to male or female pattern baldness, physical illness or mental stress in the past three to six months, low serum ferritin, nutritional deficiency, certain medical conditions like thyroid problems and other hormonal disorders, after cosmetic ...  Read Full »

Query: Hi doctor, I am suffering from hair loss. Now I am 50% bald. Some of my friends have regained their hair. My baldness is hereditary. I am also an alcoholic. I need some effective medication for hair regrowth.  Read Full »
Dr. Jyotisterna Mittal

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have read your query and do understand your concern. Is the hair lost from the temple and vertex of the scalp? Is it diffuse hair fall? As you have said it is genetic, I am assuming it is male pattern baldness. But, photographic evaluation of the extent and typ...  Read Full »

Query: Hello doctor, I have a hole underneath my stomach and it is discharging smelly pus every day. It burst two months ago. It is painful and smelly. Help me.  Read Full »

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. You have developed an ulcer from an abscess that is discharging. Clean the area with disinfectant and apply Neosporin (Neomycin) or Mupirocin cream over the affected area twice a day for 10 days. Take oral antibiotics to prevent infection in the wound like Zifi (Cefi...  Read Full »

Query: Hi doctor, I am 63 years old. My height is 6 feet and I weigh 165 lbs. Overall I have maintained good health with stable CAD, chronic sinusitis and very fit. My recent stress echo shows excellent exercise tolerance and no blood flow blockage in coronary arteries. I have been taking these medications...  Read Full »
Dr. Prakash H Muddegowda
Hematologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Based on your query and attached reports (attachments removed to protect patient identity) my opinion is as follows:  Based on your reports, there is no abnormality. No signs of any lymphoma or leukemia. Weight loss of 2 kg over 3 months is normal. Dehydration can cause...  Read Full »

{{item.dr_name}}
{{item.sp}}  

Do you have a question on Protein Rich Diet? We have medical experts to help you right away.