Medical Advice on "Thyroid Problem"

Thyroid problem not corrected ... Can we win over this thyroid problemView thread »

Though your TSH (thyroid-stimulating hormone) is raised, it does not require treatment with Thyroxine but needs monitoring … View thread »

Before six months, I was diagnosed with hypothyroidism ... Recently, I had TSH test and the level was 047 U/mL, which is considered as hyperthyroid ... Will it lower my thyroid problem ... I have hormonal problems in my body for the past two years … View thread »

Recently, I have done the thyroid test and my T3 and T4 are normal and TSH is very low ... This appears to be due to over treatment or iatrogenic hyperthyroidism ... Can thyroid problem cause hair fall ... Do you have any menstrual problems … View thread »

Your TSH (thyroid stimulating hormone) is slightly high and therefore you have sub-clinical hypothyroidism and therefore there is no need to take any treatment … View thread »

I am not under any kind of medication except Thyronorm 75 for thyroid for the past 3 years ... When we treat a patient for hypothyroidism, we use to monitor the TSH (thyroid-stimulating hormone) level for every three months ... And, several others in the paternal family suffered with heart related problems … View thread »

Details of medical illnesses other than thyroid issue ... At this stage, I would like to inform you that thyroid is mostly not responsible for erectile dysfunction and we need to explore additional reasons for same ... How the problem started, whether it was of acute (sudden) onset or on and off initially ... How has been the progress of the problem in last six months … View thread »

Please suggest some better medication, which does not cause kidney, thyroid, urine, and weight gain problems ... I have read on the internet that Lithium can cause kidney damage and thyroid problems if continued for a long time, and my psychiatrist said that I would have to take Lithium for a long time ... Whenever I tried to stop the medicine, the problem worsened ... Everything remained normal for six months, but now I am experiencing frequent urination problemView thread »

Recently I tested my thyroid and the report shows T3 - 11, T4- 84 and TSH - 67 ... Anti-TPO (anti-thyroid peroxidase), free T4 (free thyroxine) and TSH (thyroid stimulating hormone) should be repeated six weeks after the last test was done ... My health problem includes fatigue and occasional depression … View thread »

So, I checked my thyroid levels ... Your symptoms do fit into thyroid problem, but as long as the reports are normal you are not a candidate for medication ... Or should I make lifestyle changes for this problemView thread »

Do you have a question on Thyroid Problem? We have medical experts to help you right away.