Medical Advice On "Kidney and Urologic Diseases"

Dr. Anshul  Varshney
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. According to my opinion, Raynaud's phenomenon is a part of CREST syndrome of systemic sclerosis. In case that is troubling you, the best treatment that I have found very successful is the use of crushed Sorbitrate ... View thread »

Dr. Anshul  Varshney
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Based on your query, my opinion is as follows: C-ANCA (Antineutrophil cytoplasmic antibodies) positivity indicates Wegener's Granulomatosis. In this condition, there is involvement of upper and lower respiratory tract ... View thread »

Dr. Anshul  Varshney
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. We are here to help you. Regarding your query, I need a few more details to help you. Are you passing adequate urine? How many days have passed since the accident? Are there any clots in your urine? Do you have ... View thread »

Dr. Arul  Amuthan
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Cystone and Calcuri (Ayurvedic tablets) can be taken. Two tablets morning and two tablets evening 5 PM can be taken continuously for three months. Then you may repeat the scan. This size is difficult to dissolve within a ... View thread »

Dr. Aamir  Mohd
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I reviewed all the attached reports (attachments removed to protect patient identity). Your mother has the stomach irritation and loose stools due to the medicines she had taken. She will be relieved from this in 2 ... View thread »

Dr. Devendra
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Regarding the type of anesthesia for circumcision and cystoscopy, it can be done under local anesthesia or spinal or epidural anesthesia or general anesthesia. Local has the following benefits of no risk related to ... View thread »

Dr. Jaydeep  Tripathy
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through all your reports (attachment removed to protect patient identity), and except for the microscopic hematuria, all your reports are fine and there is nothing to worry about. Regarding the ... View thread »

Dr. Raguram  Ganesamoni
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I am sorry to know about the problem. The biopsy report says that prostate has a cancer disease. Since PSA is very high, it means that there is a chance that it has spread outside the prostate. The next step will be ... View thread »

Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. In UTI, initially, a broad-spectrum empirical antibiotic given and then according to urine culture report, a specific antibiotic prescribed. A certain antibiotic like Azithromycin if prescribed for UTI will be effective ... View thread »

Dr. Mashfika   N Alam
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Painless hematuria must be evaluated thoroughly and some factors must be taken into consideration like smoking, occupational exposure to certain substances, family history of kidney disease or cancer. Do not get scared ... View thread »