Medical Advice on "Radiodiagnosis"

Dr. Chitrangada
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through the attachment (attachment removed to protect patient identity). Few small multilevel osteophytes are seen. The L3-4 and L4-5 discs are desiccated. A mild posterior-central disc bulge is noted at L3-4 ... View thread »

Dr. Vivek  Chail
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Prostate MRI is one of the best noninvasive techniques to asses any condition of the prostate. Gadolinium is a contrast material used for better delineation of any suspected lesions. The chances of adverse effects are ... View thread »

Dr. Vivek  Chail
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. The MRI scan images (attachment removed to protect patient identity) of your right ankle confirm the following findings: The ATFL (anterior talofibular ligament) and CFL (calcaneofibular ligament) are indeed showing ... View thread »

Dr. Chitrangada
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Sure, you can upload your scan with a proper history. Also, mention the areas of concern and re-evaluation regarding which aspect of the scan you want to know. That would ultimately benefit you. For more information ... View thread »

Dr. Vivek  Chail
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. The outcome of ultrasound (attachment removed to protect patient identity) is as follows: The uterus is of normal size. The endometrial thickness measures 1.28 cm and this might be at upper limit of normal, depending on ... View thread »

Dr. Vivek  Chail
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have read through your query and reports (attachment removed to protect patient identity) in detail. Please find my observations below. The x-ray is always useful when reporting a CT scan. It provides a two dimensional ... View thread »

Dr. Vivek  Chail
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through your attached chest radiograph (attachment removed to protect patient identity). Please find my observations below. The chest x-ray is essentially normal except for slightly prominent lung markings ... View thread »