Symptoms Of Uti

My pee is cloudy with irritation during urination. What is the reason?

Query: Hello. I thought I had a UTI. I have a little bit of irritation when I use the bathroom and my pee tends to be really cloudy. Sometimes I itch but that’s rarely. I also seem to have the urge to keep peeing but I can’t. This has gone on for about 1 week and a half. I’m 15 and my mom...  Read Full »

Dr. Nasir

Pain Medicine Physician, Internal Medicine Physician, General Medicine Physician

Answer: Good day to you what you are describing seems likely to be a Urinary tract infection. It's fairly common among women and nothing to be worried about. Have you have fever in the past few days ? Urine getting cloudy suggests proteins being present in the urine. Have you noticed any swelling around yo...  Read Full »

How to know the cause of burning sensation during urination?

Query: I have a burning sensation when i pee :(( I think its been like this for a while and i looked it up and a UTI is only supposed to last 24-48 hours? Im not sure what to do! I started noticing after sex, howevwr I am almost certain its not an STD because the other person does not have one and neither ...  Read Full »

Dr. J N Naidu

Family Physician, General Practitioner

Answer: Hi welcome to icliniq.com There are 2 possibilities for the problem. 1.UTI and 2.STD. please note we can not rule out UTI without urine examination. Please note people both male &female can have STD without or very mild symptoms. you have 2 options get complete urine examination done. if it i...  Read Full »

Why do I have symptoms of urinary infection, but negative urine culture?

Query: I am 22 yr old girl. I was suffering from Urinary infrction. I comleted my medication nd have urine culture but no bacteria found there but I still have high symptoms that is urge to pee and sensation in genital feels like I hv to pee all the time. I am getting depressed this is now 3 4 months I am ...  Read Full »

Dr. Sravanthi Nuthalapati

Answer: Hello, Welcome to Icliniq. I understand how distressing it must be for you. Please go for thorough evaluation of the cause for recurrent Urinary Infection. First of improve your water intake. Make sure you drink at least 3-4litres of water. Excessive urine while drinking plenty of water will flush ...  Read Full »

I have painful urination and mild lower pelvic pain. Is it UTI?

Query: Hello doctor, I believe I have a UTI. My symptoms include frequent urge to urinate, painful urination, cloudy urine, mild lower pelvic pain. I have had a few UTI's in the past and my current symptoms are the same as my previous symptoms. Previously, I have been treated with antibiotics and that was...  Read Full »

Dr. Ritesh Kumar Singh

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Based on the history given by you it does look like that you are suffering from UTI though you might need a urine examination to confirm it. However, based on the clinical suspicion take tablet Zenoflox (Cefixime, Ofloxacin) one tablet BD (twice daily) for seven days al...  Read Full »

I have burning sensation during urination. Kindly advice.

Query: Hello doctor,I have symptoms of UTI. Burning sensation during urination. The problem started four days back. I suspect the problem happened due to tight fitting jeans I wore. Please let me know what other details you require. I have recently started swimming and pain started five days back. My age i...  Read Full »

Cardiologist, General Medicine Physician, Internal Medicine Physician, Family Physician, General Practitioner

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Do you have other symptoms like pain in lower abdomen, fever, increase in the frequency of urination? These may be the symptoms associated. There are two common causes for burning, one is dehydration. Do you also get yellow colored urine, if yes it further suggests d...  Read Full »

I have frequent urination and tests showed up 6 to 7 pus cells. Why?

Query: Hello doctor,I am having frequent urination and tests showed up pus cells 6 to 7. I am having this for three days. I am having a feeling of voiding it even if I just urinated like one minute ago only.  Read Full »

Dr. Mahmoud Ahmed Abelrahman Abouibrahim

Internal Medicine Physician, Family Physician, General Practitioner, General Medicine Physician

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Sorry to hear about your suffering. From what you mentioned, you have simple urinary tract infection. Symptoms of UTI are frequent urination, painful urination, and change in the color of urine. Treatment: Trimethoprim 200 mg tablet twice daily for five days (in case...  Read Full »

Starting @ just €19.99