Medical Advice on "Abortion"

Will the abortion option bring down my change of getting pregnant in the near future ... If you get abortion properly under supervision of the gynecologist, then it will not affect your future fertility … View thread »
Hi doctor, My wife was admitted to hospital due to incomplete abortion and dengue fever NS1 reactive ... Doctor has done surgical abortion and it was found dengue fever after blood test … View thread »
I took the first set of abortion pills on the same day at 6:30 PM ... I want to assure that the abortion is complete … View thread »
Hello doctor,A 29 year old female had an abortion through pills ... So, I thought the abortion was over, but two days later, the fetus came out in a rotten stage with a bad smell … View thread »
Hello doctor, I had an abortion seven months back ... Having black or altered blood in the first few months after abortion is common … View thread »
I consulted a gynaecologist since I did not want a baby and hence decided to go for medical abortion ( as my son is just 12 months) ... In no case I want medical abortionView thread »
Hi doctor, I would like to get a summary of abortion options for someone 6 weeks pregnant ... In medical abortion, the patient is given a set of medicines namely Mifepristone and Misoprostol in a set protocol … View thread »
Two months back she had abortion ... After abortion she is taking Folic acid and Ecosprin 75 … View thread »
Treatment of these infections would be required before undertaking future family planning as these infections are a cause of repeated abortions … View thread »
Hi doctor,I had an early aspiration abortion two months back … View thread »

Do you have a question on Abortion? We have experts to help you right away.

Ask an Obstetrician And Gynaecologist Now!