Medical Advice on "Clotrimazole"

Hydrozole (combination of Hydrocortisone and Clotrimazole) cream contains steroid and should not be used as a treatment for jock itch (fungal infection of the groin) … View thread »
I suggest Clotrimazole 1% cream twice daily for six weeks and additionally tablet Fluconazole 150 mg per week for six weeks … View thread »
Hh Zole cream is a combination of Mometasone which is a mild steroid and Clotrimazole is antifungal ... Your doctor advised you to switch to Clocip which is only Clotrimazole without any steroid component which can be used over long period … View thread »
I am using a Clotrimazole and Beclomethasone dipropionate cream ... Please do not use cream containing Clotrimazole and Beclomethasone Dipropionate combination … View thread »
I suggest you apply the Candid B cream (Clotrimazole and Beclomethasone dipropionate) locally till then … View thread »
Please use the following: Clingen (clindamycin + clotrimazole) vaginal pessary once a day at night just before sleeping for 7 days … View thread »
For example, you can use Candid cream (Clotrimazole) twice daily … View thread »
Apply Candid B lotion (Clotrimazole and Beclomethasone dipropionate) twice daily … View thread »
Consider taking tablet Ketoconazole 200 mg once daily for two weeks and apply Candid B lotion (Clotrimazole) on the affected scalp twice daily … View thread »

Do you have a question on Clotrimazole? We have experts to help you right away.

Ask a Dermatologist Now!