Medical Advice on "Clotrimazole"

I suggest you Candid ear drops (Clotrimazole), which has Lignocaine combination and that reduces the pain. Consult your specialist doctor, discuss with him or her and take medicine with consent. For further information consult an ENT otolaryngologist online --> … View thread »

Hydrozole (combination of Hydrocortisone and Clotrimazole) cream contains steroid and should not be used as a treatment for jock itch (fungal infection of the groin). You will experience temporary relief while using it but your condition will aggravate once you stop using … View thread »

You can apply Acyclovir cream and Clotrimazole cream both together, thrice a day, until completely free of the problem and four to five days after that, use condoms. For further queries consult a sexologist online --> … View thread »

Most likely, this is tinea incognito. I suggest Clotrimazole 1% cream twice daily for six weeks and additionally tablet Fluconazole 150 mg per week for six weeks. This will give benefit to you. You should also test the stool for helminths and ova of parasites to exclude … View thread »

I have seen your query. I suggest using topical Clotrimazole cream local application twice daily and use 2 % Ketoconazole shampoo applied once daily for three consecutive days per week till the clearance of lesions. Other oral antifungals in case of relapse are … View thread »

Since when are you having this problem? Kindly send an image. Apply Clotrimazole 1 % cream twice a day to the affected area. For more information consult a dermatologist online --> … View thread »

An enlarged papilla can be due to infection and inflammation. Apply Candid Mouth Paint (Clotrimazole Topical) to the tongue and oral cavity four to five times a day for a week. I suggest you take an oral antifungal also. Consult your specialist doctor, discuss with … View thread »

Hh Zole cream is a combination of Mometasone which is a mild steroid and Clotrimazole is antifungal. These combination creams are use initially used to control fungal infection with inflammation and itching. But, steroids cannot be used for long time since they have major … View thread »

Is it associated with itching at present? Kindly attach the photos. Please do not use cream containing Clotrimazole and Beclomethasone Dipropionate combination. It is steroid cream and the side effect of using it in the groin area can lead to thinning of the skin and … View thread »

Relax and do not worry. If possible, send me images. Regarding candidiasis, I suggest you apply Candid-B (Clotrimazole and Beclometasone) cream twice daily on affected areas. For more information consult a urologist online --> … View thread »

Do you have a question on Clotrimazole? We have medical experts to help you right away.