Medical Advice on "Clotrimazole"

I suggest you Candid ear drops (Clotrimazole), which has Lignocaine combination and that reduces the pain. Consult your specialist doctor, discuss with him or her and take medicine with consent. For further information consult an ENT otolaryngologist online --> … View thread »

Hydrozole (combination of Hydrocortisone and Clotrimazole) cream contains steroid and should not be used as a treatment for jock itch (fungal infection of the groin). You will experience temporary relief while using it but your condition will aggravate once you stop using … View thread »

Most likely, this is tinea incognito. I suggest Clotrimazole 1% cream twice daily for six weeks and additionally tablet Fluconazole 150 mg per week for six weeks. This will give benefit to you. You should also test the stool for helminths and ova of parasites to exclude … View thread »

Hh Zole cream is a combination of Mometasone which is a mild steroid and Clotrimazole is antifungal. These combination creams are use initially used to control fungal infection with inflammation and itching. But, steroids cannot be used for long time since they have major … View thread »

Is it associated with itching at present? Kindly attach the photos. Please do not use cream containing Clotrimazole and Beclomethasone Dipropionate combination. It is steroid cream and the side effect of using it in the groin area can lead to thinning of the skin and … View thread »

Please get yourself checked by a gynecologist internally. Also, get a vaginal swab test done. I suggest you apply the Candid B cream (Clotrimazole and Beclomethasone dipropionate) locally till then. Please consult your doctor, discuss with him or her and take the … View thread »

You are suffering from bacterial vaginosis. This is a common infection of women who are sexually active. Please use the following: Clingen (clindamycin + clotrimazole) vaginal pessary once a day at night just before sleeping for 7 days. Insert it deep … View thread »

It could be due to fungal infection. Plain antifungal cream is to be used twice daily. For example, you can use Candid cream (Clotrimazole) twice daily. Proper oral and topical medicine for one or two months is necessary to cure your fungal infection. Remember to wear … View thread »

You are suffering from candidial balanitis. Take the following medications: Tablet Apo-Fluconazole (AF) 150, one tablet daily for 10 days. Apply Candid B lotion (Clotrimazole and Beclomethasone dipropionate) twice daily. Revert back after ten days to a dermatologist … View thread »

Triamcinolone is not indicated for yeast infection.  It is a corticosteroid and rather yeast infection can precipitate with this drug. You should use an antifungal like clotrimazole vaginal pessaries for 14 days … View thread »

Do you have a question on Clotrimazole? We have experts to help you right away.

Ask a Dermatologist Now!