Medical Advice on "Clotrimazole"

I suggest you Candid ear drops (Clotrimazole), which has Lignocaine combination and that reduces the pain. Consult your specialist doctor, discuss with him or her and take medicine with consent. For further information consult an ENT otolaryngologist online --> … View thread »

Hydrozole (combination of Hydrocortisone and Clotrimazole) cream contains steroid and should not be used as a treatment for jock itch (fungal infection of the groin). You will experience temporary relief while using it but your condition will aggravate once you stop using … View thread »

You can apply Acyclovir cream and Clotrimazole cream both together, thrice a day, until completely free of the problem and four to five days after that, use condoms. For further queries consult a sexologist online --> … View thread »

Most likely, this is tinea incognito. I suggest Clotrimazole 1% cream twice daily for six weeks and additionally tablet Fluconazole 150 mg per week for six weeks. This will give benefit to you. You should also test the stool for helminths and ova of parasites to exclude … View thread »

Since when are you having this problem? Kindly send an image. Apply Clotrimazole 1 % cream twice a day to the affected area. For more information consult a dermatologist online --> … View thread »

Hh Zole cream is a combination of Mometasone which is a mild steroid and Clotrimazole is antifungal. These combination creams are use initially used to control fungal infection with inflammation and itching. But, steroids cannot be used for long time since they have major … View thread »

Is it associated with itching at present? Kindly attach the photos. Please do not use cream containing Clotrimazole and Beclomethasone Dipropionate combination. It is steroid cream and the side effect of using it in the groin area can lead to thinning of the skin and … View thread »

Your concern is a candida yeast infection. It is curable. Start using Lulifin (Luliconazole) cream once daily at bedtime and dust Abzorb powder (Clotrimazole dusting powder) immediately. Use them for 30 days even if there is an improvement. Bath twice a day. Avoid hot … View thread »

Please get yourself checked by a gynecologist internally. Also, get a vaginal swab test done. I suggest you apply the Candid B cream (Clotrimazole and Beclomethasone dipropionate) locally till then. Please consult your doctor, discuss with him or her and take the … View thread »

You are suffering from bacterial vaginosis. This is a common infection of women who are sexually active. Please use the following: Clingen (clindamycin + clotrimazole) vaginal pessary once a day at night just before sleeping for 7 days. Insert it deep … View thread »

Do you have a question on Clotrimazole? We have experts to help you right away.