Diarrhea Treatment

About "Diarrhea Treatment"

Diarrhea refers to loose, watery stools that are caused by infection in the gastrointestinal tract. It may be best to wait it out as your body is responding to something that did not suit. But, in certain situations treatment may be warranted to avoid dehydration due to too much water loss. Treatment commonly involves medications such as Loperamide, Bismuth subsalicylate and oral rehydration salts (ORS).

Related Terms: Diarrhea, Pantoprazole, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Probiotics, Colonoscopy, Ibs, Oral Rehydration Salts