Medical Advice on "Moisturizer"

I thought it is because of dry skin so I applied coconut oil and moisturizer ... I started applying moisturizer and also applied the Flutivate cream for 3- 4 days and some of the rashes subsided … View thread »
 Since you are on moisturizer Aveeno, you can continue it with the following tips ... Apply a moisturizer within three minutes of your bath because some amount of hydration should be present on the skin for the moisturizer to act fully … View thread »
Moisturizers, which are specially meant for such conditions and other medicines can be used … View thread »
However, with moisturizer the skin gets adequate moisture and hydration and stays supple and healthy ... I suggest you to restart applying the moisturizer on a daily basis … View thread »
You could find relief from using Cetaphil moisturizer and Mometasone and Fusidic acid cream twice a day … View thread »
Use sunscreen daily and good moisturizerView thread »
moisturizer  ... Especially those moisturizers which contain Urea or Ammonium lactate or Glycolic acid … View thread »
I suggest you use topical Tretinoin 004% over the affected area at night and urea based moisturizer during the day ... One urea based moisturizer at night and exfoliation can be good for management … View thread »
 Pick a good quality moisturizer (Rejuva oil and Vitamin E) with SPF (sun protection factor) for mornings ... Use a body moisturizer within three minutes after your shower or bath to avoid dry skin … View thread »

Do you have a question on Moisturizer? We have experts to help you right away.

Ask a Dermatologist Now!