Medical Advice on "Normal Baby Growth"

Kindly give me some more information about the clinical status of your nephew such as age, growth pattern, milestones and any other symptoms associated with it. Revert back with the asked details to a neurologist online --> … View thread »

A baby starts to roll or turn on its back at 5 months of age. Since your child has started to roll at 5 months, this is absolutely normal for this age. In initial days, the movements are a bit slow which the child picks in a few days. So, you should not worry about this. … View thread »

Your child seems very fine because he has got a good weight gain. Now, coming over to your problems, your child is suffering from simple viral infection because multiple systems are involved like the respiratory and gastrointestinal tract. To deal with the  … View thread »

You have not mentioned about her birth weight. That will give us an idea about how much weight she has gained. Our criteria for good health in young children are their feeding, sleep, and activities. If all these parameters are normal, there is nothing to worry. She … View thread »

Since the child is just six weeks old, you need not worry. It is normal for the baby to do this. It is just a variation. Do not panic and just relax. Watch your baby grow and change habits as he grows. For further information consult a child health specialist online … View thread »

I have read your question with care and understand that you are concerned about few jerks your kid has. First and foremost, I would like to appreciate and congratulate you for giving detailed descriptions. Regarding the jerks, they are quite normal for his age. You need … View thread »

Small thread does not harm the child. It will pass spontaneously. Small amount of regurgitation is normal in children. We should be more concerned if she is not taking food adequately. Ensure your baby is gaining adequate weight and growing well. For further information … View thread »

I understand your feelings and preoccupations. I might have to ask you a few more questions but here are some attempts to give you a beginning of an answer. Well, I would be dishonest if I would send you the miracle answer. But let us try together. What was your little … View thread »

Crying when trying to feed might be due to nipple confusion. Do not bottle feed. In first two weeks, there can be weight loss. If persistent, then give formula feeds with spoon or glass. Stool can be any color. There is a need to worry only if passing bloody stools. Nose … View thread »

I can put it across in these words. Let the child decide how much milk to drink. No forcing, please. Also, you do not need to worry at all. The weight of your child is excellent. The weight of 7 kg for a 3 months old child is superb. Also, there are no other symptoms, and … View thread »

Do you have a question on Normal Baby Growth? We have medical experts to help you right away.