Medical Advice On "Blood Health"

Dr. Arvind  Guru
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. The lymph nodes in the neck, if multiple and greater than 1.5 cm should be biopsied. Especially, if it is persistent for a long time. Most of the symptoms you have had are unrelated to lymphoma, but in a persistent ... View thread »

Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I do not find any significant abnormality in the report. At one stage your lymphocytes were high that is 4.4. But it fluctuates as per reports and not raised to more than 4.5 at any time (attachment removed to protect ... View thread »

Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. For severe anemia, you had given a blood transfusion. The clinical improvement depends upon hemoglobin value. Usually, if your weakness is due to anemia then with normalization of hemoglobin level, symptoms will improve ... View thread »

Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Your electrophoresis report shows increased gamma globulin level (attachment removed to protect patient identity). So your doctor might suspect plasma cell dyscrasia, especially multiple myeloma like condition. So ... View thread »

Dr. Sathish   R
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. To answer your question specifically, it is not advisable to go back to work. I have seen your LFT blood reports which are not elevated too high (attachment removed to protect patient identity). I would like to know ... View thread »

Dr. Saravan Pramod Settipalli
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Normally, you have anywhere from 150,000 to 450,000 platelets per microliter of circulating blood. Platelets are produced in your bone marrow. Factors that can decrease platelet production include some types of anemia, ... View thread »

Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have reviewed your query and below is my opinion. Your attached reports are suggestive of high RBC, hemoglobin, and HCT as per provided reference range in a laboratory report. So it is suggestive of polycythemia. It ... View thread »

Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. You can complete the course of Iron medication for 2 to 3 months according to your doctor's prescription. It is not advisable to take Iron tablet randomly. Usually, at 11 gm Hb level, dyspnea does not occur. For your ... View thread »

Dr. A V Hussain Shihaz
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Some people do have rumbling noise in the tummy. Is there any associated nausea or vomiting or abdominal distension? Have you lost weight? How is your appetite? You have not mentioned the reason for your taking Ferrous ... View thread »

Dr. Lohit Chauhan
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Yes, serum potassium of 5.5 mEq is a bit high. The usual range of serum potassium is 3.5 to 5 mEq/L. Although 5.5 mEq/L is not that high to produce symptoms, but as your query suggested you are feeling the irregular ... View thread »