Medical Advice On "Blood Health"

Dr. Muhammad M. Hanif Md.
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have thoroughly gone through your case and reports (attachment removed to protect patient identity). I can well understand your genuine health concerns ... View thread »

Dr. Prakash H Muddegowda
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. As you are on iron and vitamin B12 shots, I would assume that it could be nutritional. It is obvious that no absorption from the gut and also IBS will complicate it. Enlarged spleen could be due to increased destruction ... View thread »

Dr. Pooja Pardhi
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through your case and can well understand your genuine health concern. As per the values mentioned by you, the hemoglobin level is low which indicates anemia. RDW-CV is on the higher side (attachment removed ... View thread »

Dr. Prakash H Muddegowda
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Based on your query and attached reports, my opinion is as follows: (attachment removed to protect patient identity) Increased HbS with reduced HbA at this age suggests possible sickle cell trait disease. Most important ... View thread »

Dr. Smrita  Singh
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Her RBC count is very low with low serum ferritin and high serum iron (attachment removed to protect patient identity). Also, her anemia is normocytic normochromic which is generally seen in bleeding due to chronic ... View thread »

Dr. Smrita  Singh
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Your hemoglobin and hematocrit values are slightly high. Your RBC count is only marginally elevated since the upper limit of normal is 5.5 million/cu.mm. With these values, there is a suspicion of you having ... View thread »

Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Yes, you can replace it with Orofer XT (Folic acid and Ferrous Ascorbate). It is a perfect drug for iron deficiency anemia as it contains Ferrous Ascorbate. Initially, you can take this tablet two times a day. Then after ... View thread »

Dr. Prakash H Muddegowda
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Based on your query, my opinion is as follows: Bleeding is known to occur through nostrils and also in muscles, under skin, etc. An evaluation of Von Willebrand factor (vWF) levels is necessary to rule out any ... View thread »

Dr. Hafiz Muhammad Hassan  Shoukat
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I agree with you. There is a risk of leg vein thrombosis in deep veins of legs due to prolong sitting. Aspirin do help according to some studies, might be not as beneficial as full anticoagulants like Heparin, etc., ... View thread »

Dr. Prakash H Muddegowda
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. The hemoglobin levels and other abnormalities do not explain the severity of the symptoms that you are experiencing. Iron, Vitamin B12 and folic acid supplements along with dietary improvement to improve hemoglobin to 12 ... View thread »