Medical Advice On "Newborn and Baby"

Dr. Chaitra  Prakash
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Thanks for sharing the photographs (attachment removed to protect patient identity). I can notice the patches are forming lines. They are identified as birth marks. Just the way there are black moles present, ... View thread »

Dr. Faisal  Abdul Karim Malim
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. You need to check the weight of the child and the hydration status of the child to comment on the reason for icterus. Also the blood group of the baby and mother should be known along with G6PD status. Another important ... View thread »

Dr. Alok  Rathi
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Bifid uvula alone is not uncommon and it does not require treatment unless it is causing problems like altered or difficulty in speaking, usually few words. But, let me tell you that not all children with bifid uvula have ... View thread »

Dr. Kausalya
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Frequent urination is because of more of foremilk feeding. Poor weight gain due to hindmilk deficiency. Hindmilk is rich in fat which helps in baby's weight gain. Foremilk contains more of water which makes the baby pass ... View thread »

Dr. Sujata   Mittal
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Thanks for corresponding and connecting through icliniq. Yes, I had a study, and it is lovely that you are adopting a baby girl. Perinorm (Metoclopramide) does cause increased intestinal motility. Well, every drug has ... View thread »

Dr. Faisal  Abdul Karim Malim
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Please note that whatever you have described is a sign of a normal growing child. It is not a sign of autism. These are signs of the child grasping the knowledge of the things and interacting with things around him. ... View thread »

Dr. Faisal  Abdul Karim Malim
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. You can use NJ tube in the meanwhile till the problem persists. With the growing age, eventually, things should be fine. The other options that you can discuss with your treating physician are: 1. Thickening of feeds. ... View thread »

Dr. Veerabhadrudu  Kuncham
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I understand the situation you are facing with your child. As there is no history of perinatal insult and NICU stay at birth, cerebral palsy could be less likely at this early age to diagnose. The description you made is ... View thread »

Dr. Aamir  Mohd
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. First of all, tell your wife to at least try to breastfeed for 15 minutes. Yes, it is difficult to feed first baby, but with experience it will become easy. Tell her to put the nipple completely in his mouth by making a ... View thread »

Dr. Baratu Bhaisara
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I understand your concern. Vaccines are given as the birth age for a full-term normal weight baby. If the baby was premature and hospitalized, then it can be delayed. If it is delayed then one month gap is usually kept ... View thread »