Medical Advice on "Internal Medicine"

Hello, Welcome to the icliniq.com. You can have a gas problem due to functional indigestion. I suggest you take gelusil MPS like syrup before bedtime for one week. It is advisable to take Rabeprazole like antacid for the week also. If there is no ... View thread »

Dr. Vedprakash Verma
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I need to examine either this is lipoma or enlarged lymph nodes. If possible, send images ... View thread »

Dr. Salah Saad Shoman
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. The most common cause of this condition is pneumonia. This will require an antibiotic as Ciprofloxacin 1 g every 12 hours for 10 days. Make sure he drinks plenty of fluids and gets enough rest. After ... View thread »

Dr. Sadaf  Mustafa
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I will be happy to help you out here, and I need a little more history. 1. Do you have any flu-like symptoms? 2. Any nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea? 3. Have you been taking any over-the-counter supplements ... View thread »

Dr. Sadaf  Mustafa
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Thank you for providing a precise history. I want you to understand that the probiotics are a different type of good bacteria that takes over your gut flora and start settling in your intestines and take over the ... View thread »

Dr. Geeta Priyadarsini  Kamminana
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Let me first enlighten you about tonsils. Tonsils are a pair of soft tissues located on either side of your pharynx. They are lymphoid tissue and play an important role in immune system to fight infections and ... View thread »

Dr. Sadaf  Mustafa
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. As far as I know, Strep throat should not give you transaminitis unless you had multi organ system dysfunction, which would also include worsening of renal function. The other possibility could be using ... View thread »

Hello, Welcome to the icliniq.com. The edema due to renflexis is an uncommon side effect. If you have leg edema, then it is advisable to investigate as follow. 1. Serum protein estimation to rule out hypoproteinemia. 2. Sgpt (serum glutamate- ... View thread »

Dr. Divakara  P
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Your problem still could be due to a nerve problem, even though your NCV test is normal (nerve conduction velocity). Also, you might be having calcium deficiency, which is very common associated with vitamin D deficiency ... View thread »

Dr. Naresh  Kumar Monigari
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I had gone through all the data posted. From the picture posted (attachment removed to protect patient identity), those bumps seen on the tongue are suggestive of enlarged or swollen circumvallate papillae. ... View thread »