Squeeze Technique

Related Terms: Dapoxetine, Stop-start Technique, Behavior Therapy, Masturbation, Ssri, Kegel Exercise, Erectile Dysfunction

I suffer from premature ejaculation. What has to be done?
Query: Hello doctor,I suffer from premature ejaculation. Kindly help.  Read Full »
Dr. Ramchandra Lamba
Sexologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Premature ejaculation can be managed by two approaches: Non-pharmacological management. It includes behavioral therapy namely start-stop technique, squeezes technique and coitus interruption. You can google them and start practicing any one of the above-mentioned tec...  Read Full »

Please suggest some medicine to improve premature ejaculation.
Query: Hi doctor, I am a 36 year old unmarried male. I have been suffering from premature ejaculation for the past 12 years. As my friend suggested, I am using Suhagra 50 mg pill before intercourse and had good erection. During my first time intercourse, I had very quick ejaculation. I was able to hold my ...  Read Full »
Dr. Radhakrishnan Nair B
Sexologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. You can discuss with your dermatologist regarding erectile dysfunction and stop Finax (Finasteride). For premature ejaculation, I suggest Dapoxetine 30 mg one hour before intercourse. You can refer net sources and practice squeeze technique and Kegel exercise. Practice ...  Read Full »

How can I cure premature ejaculation?
Query: Hello doctor, I am suffering from premature ejaculation (early ejection), which I guess is due to masturbation. I am unmarried, 29 years old, height 5'10'' and weight 64 kg.  Read Full »
Dr. Ramchandra Lamba
Sexologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Premature ejaculation has multiple causes and at times it is difficult to pinpoint the exact cause. It can be managed by two approaches - first, behavioral therapy and second, drug therapy. Behavioral therapy includes squeeze technique, start-stop technique, and coitus...  Read Full »

What can be done to cure premature ejaculation and strengthen penis?
Query: Hello doctor, I am a 27-year-old male, height is 1.75 and weight is 83. The doctor has diagnosed premature ejaculation problem. When I was engaged in self-masturbation, sperm came out within one minute. Sometimes feel it was over and it should be ejaculated. But nowadays I cannot stop self masturb...  Read Full »
Dr. Ramchandra Lamba
Sexologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Masturbation per se does not cause any sexual problem in the future life, so do not worry excessively about it. However, to manage premature ejaculation you can learn about the start-stop technique or squeeze technique. There are medications available for this purpose l...  Read Full »

How can I correct premature ejaculation?
Query: Hi doctor, My query is about premature ejaculation which is not letting me last longer and just wanted to know what could be done.  Read Full »
Dr. Saurabh S Pandya
Urologist

Answer: Hi,Welcome to icliniq.com.It usually occurs in the early days of becoming sexually active. Gradually the staying time gets better. Try diverting your attention during sex. More frequent sex or masturbation in between also helps. You can also try stop-and-squeeze technique just before ejaculation. Us...  Read Full »

I am ejaculating within a few seconds. How to overcome this?
Query: Hi doctor, We are planning for a baby. For the last six months, during intercourse I feel highly excited and discharge within a few seconds. My sperm count is also less 25 million per mL. I am taking Addyzoa and Ubinext for infertility. Please suggest me some medicine to increase my time of pleasure...  Read Full »
Dr. Radhakrishnan Nair B
Sexologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I hope that you are taking present treatment after evaluation by an andrologist or urologist. If not, then please consult an andrologist or urologist. Sperm count of 25 million is normal, but I need to know about motility and morphology. Please send me your semen analysis...  Read Full »

What treatment can help me prolong my first session of sex?
Query: Hello doctor, I am a 31-year-old male with a height of 180 cm and I weigh 83 kg. I am a father of three children. My problem is premature ejaculation. When I am having sexual intercourse, always the first round is very fast. It is just one to one and a half minutes and sometimes less than that. The...  Read Full »
Dr. Radhakrishnan Nair B
Sexologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Viagra (Sildenafil) is not the medicine to be used for premature ejaculation. You need to get a physical examination with a urologist to rule out any genital infection causing an early discharge. If not, practice following exercises on daily basis for three to six ...  Read Full »

I ejaculate within two minutes of intercourse. What should I do?
Query: Hello doctor, During intercourse with my wife, I ejaculate the entire semen within two minutes. After ejaculation, the erection goes away. I am unable to understand how to maintain the longevity of the erection during the intercourse. Please guide next course of action.  Read Full »
Dr. Ramchandra Lamba
Sexologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through your problem and understand your concern. Premature ejaculation is quite a common problem. There are two approaches to manage this problem Behavioral therapy Medicines Now coming to the behavioral therapy, there are different methods you ...  Read Full »

I ejaculate too fast. How can I delay this?
Query: Hello doctor, I am a 20 year old. I think that I ejaculate very early during sex and this dissatisfies me often. It takes me hardly three to four minutes. Please suggest some treatment that would help me last longer without ejaculating very soon during sex. Please help.  Read Full »
Dr. Radhakrishnan Nair B
Sexologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Premature ejaculation is not a disease, and it is seen in almost all men at some point in their lives. It occurs because of stress and anxiety about performing during sex or a previous bad sexual experience. Medicines can be taken initially to reduce your anxiety i...  Read Full »

Which fast-acting medicine can be taken for premature ejaculation before sex?
Query: Hi doctor, I am having premature ejaculation, which I have had for a few years now. Normally I last for less than a minute. I was once prescribed Pari 10 mg, which did work to some extent but I discontinued it as it was making me feel drowsy and out of sorts. Can you recommend a fast-acting medicin...  Read Full »
Dr. Chamila Prabhath Shyamike

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I understand your problem. Premature ejaculation is a common condition among many males even though they do not really seek advice. First of all please note that there is no such medication proven to correct it 100 % or to act quickly. Non-Drug therapy including behaviora...  Read Full »

Do you have a question on Squeeze Technique? We have medical experts to help you right away.