Medical Advice On "Alternative Medicine"

Dr. Ishwar Chandra Rai
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I would like to help. Kalarchikai choornam is a well-known medicine to manage PCOD. Its dose and duration depend on the condition. You should take this choornam 3 g twice a day with warm water after meals for 90 days ... View thread »

Dr. Alka
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I just read your query. See gaining weight depends on metabolism, genes, and activity, etc. Metabolism of every person varies depending on thyroid gland functioning. Genes mean that if your parents are skinny then ... View thread »

Dr. Deepak   Patel
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have read your question in detail and I know that you are very concerned about your child but do not worry. Since, it has been four days when your child has eaten Anardana tablets and the ultrasound and blood reports ... View thread »

Dr. Revathi  Sundaramurthy
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Good to hear about ayurveda from you. But we cannot neglect chronic cough with blood. So, it is my humble request for you to visit a local physician immediately and get back to me with the reports like x-ray, blood test ... View thread »

Dr. Vinod  Kumar
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. It is not very clear from your mail what exactly you mean by "hard breath". I consider it "difficulty in breathing" and my answer is based on difficulty in breathing. Difficulty in breathing is a non-specific symptom ... View thread »

Dr. Sree Gouri Sr
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Irregular periods can occur due to many causes like anemia, hormonal imbalance like PCOD, thyroid disorders, etc. As you are having irregular periods for the past 6 to 7 months, better to consult your gynecologist once ... View thread »

Dr. Alka
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I just read your query. You can try these simple home remedies as these are helpful for your problems. Chew half teaspoon of fennel seeds after every meal. It will help in better digestion of food and also useful in ... View thread »

Dr. Ishwar Chandra Rai
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. As per your complaints, it seems like Vata Dosa has increased. You should quit smoking as soon as possible. Take Ashwagandha and Shatavari powder 3 gm each twice a day with warm water after meals ... View thread »

Dr. Ishwar Chandra Rai
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Stress and mental tension are the major causes of loss of appetite which leads to weight loss. You should rule out your concern as soon as possible. You should discuss your issues with your family, friends or near dear. ... View thread »

Dr. Mahwish
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. A dry cough is very common with a change of weather and is often prolonged. It often causes a lot of discomforts especially in the throat. It can also be associated with seasonal allergies. You will be needing an ... View thread »