Medical Advice On "Alternative Medicine"

Dr. Arul  Amuthan
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. In chronic mercury poisoning, it binds and stops the functions of SH (sulfhydryl-containing enzymes). It also gets deposited and causes cellular toxicity. If the toxic pathology happens in the gastrointestinal tract ... View thread »

Dr. Ishwar Chandra Rai
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Neck and back pain mostly occurs due to disc prolapse, disc compression, etc. It happens due to injuries, sitting and laying in the wrong posture. In this condition needs Basti therapy along with oral medicines. ... View thread »

Dr. Sheetal R Bhanushali
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through your reports (attachment removed to protect patient identity), they are completely perfect, no need to worry. Change your exercise at some days interval, as the body is habitat to the same exercise ... View thread »

Dr. Niveditha  Srinivasamurthy
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Considering your symptoms, I will also go with the diagnosis of IBS. But, my line of treatment will be based on ayurveda diagnosis. In your case, it is Vata Koshta - your digestive system afflicted by vata (increase in ... View thread »

Dr. Parth  Singh
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. There is no short cut to quit smoking. There are two methods you can try. The natural method. You decrease the number of cigarettes by 20 % each week till you reach to a point where you smoke only 4 to 5 cigarettes per day ... View thread »

Dr. Ishwar Chandra Rai
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Ashwagandha is a very potent ayurvedic medicine. It has very good effect in neurological issues. It helps to improve your immunity and metabolism. It is very helpful in perimenopause symptoms. You can take 3 gm ... View thread »

Dr. Alka
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I just read your query. For poor digestion, underdevelopment, and tiredness, you should perform a thyroid function test first because if the thyroid gland is not functioning properly there can be a presence of these ... View thread »

Dr. Alka
Hello, Welcome to iclinq.com. In Ayurvedic Panchakarma therapy, there is a procedure named kati basti, which is helpful in this problem and your treating Ayurvedic physician will also prescribe you oral medications while performing this procedure. ... View thread »

Dr. Revathi  Sundaramurthy
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. The main reason for premature graying of hairs and hair fall is stress due to rotation shift. So, try to fix your shift. Take hair nourishing food like raisin, dates, fig, curry leaves and spinach. Avoid curd and pickle. ... View thread »

Dr. Arul  Amuthan
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Naturopathy has the fasting procedure for detoxification based on body condition. If you wish to fast weekly once, then Thursday is the good day. The whole day, you can drink only fruit juice, water, lemon juice ... View thread »

Ask Your Question »