Medical Advice On "Cancer "

Dr. Rajesh  Gulati
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Methamphetamine is CNS stimulant, it can have a lot of own side effects, if the doctor is not aware of drug use, many of the side effects of drugs will be difficult to interpret for doctor, drug use can have ... View thread »

Dr. Satya  Narayan
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. As you have considered in history, surgery, radiation, and chemotherapy have been already given. The glioblastoma is a grade IV brain tumor so have overall poor outcomes even after best treatment. So if the disease is ... View thread »

Dr. Ajit Naniksingh Kukreja
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Superficial bladder cancer or nonmuscle invasive bladder cancer includes carcinoma in situ (CIS or Tis), Ta tumors, and T1 tumors. These are all cancers that have been found very early in their development. The cancer ... View thread »

Dr. Muhammad M. Hanif Md.
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com.I have carefully worked through your case and want to assure you that proper care and expert opinion will be extended. Actually, when there is a hematology report which questions the quality of the biopsy specimen, we ... View thread »

Dr. Raghu
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. From the reports submitted (attachment removed to protect patient identity), it is clear that your father has prostate cancer. From MRI, we can know the exact size of the tumor. It will also help in staging and we can ... View thread »

Dr. Prakash H Muddegowda
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Based on your queries, my opinion is as follows: Lymph nodes in supraclavicular areas are usually due to infection from surrounding areas. Possibility for cancer is if it is enlarging or very hard or if there are ... View thread »

Dr. Prakash H Muddegowda
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Non-Hodgkin lymphoma (NHL) is a group of lymphomas, which does not fall into the classification of Hodgkin's lymphoma. Anything which does not fit the criteria of Hodgkin's is NHL.NHL can be caused due to a viral infection ... View thread »

Dr. Chaitra  Prakash
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. The usual treatment for angiosarcoma is the removal of the cancerous tumor by surgery. However, in those patients who are unfit for surgery, radiotherapy and chemotherapy are alternatives. Radiotherapy involves the use ... View thread »

Dr. Rakesh  Mittal
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I do not have full information regarding the case from your query. What was the stage of the condition at the time of diagnosis? What chemotherapy was used? When did you start Arimidex? The conclusion I can ... View thread »

Dr. Satyajit Jalinder Pawar
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Can you give information regarding a few details? What was the stage? What was the histopathology report? What chemotherapy was received? If ER/PR and HER 2 was negative, then was FISH (fluorescence in-situ ... View thread »