Medical Advice On "Cancer "

Dr. Md. Kamrul Hasan Sajib
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have learned about your concern about plastic use in masturbation. Plastics are made full of chemicals. Some chemical leaches when they are heated or scratched. There are some reports that regular exposure to the ... View thread »

Dr. Arshad Hussain Shah
Hi,Welcome to icliniq.com.It is usually uncommon to have breast cancer in this age group. It looks most likely a benign breast lesion or a localized infection.You have not given many details about this lump such as skin or nipple color change, any ... View thread »

Dr. Sivaprakash  Rathinasamy
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. She needs PET-CT whole body scan to establish the sites of metastasis involved all over the body. Breast cancer only with bone metastasis has a good prognosis. She needs six cycles of chemotherapy first and then ... View thread »

Dr. Satyajit Jalinder Pawar
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. So, I have gone through your queries. I would like to know a few details which will help me in answering your questions. So before surgery what was his stage? What did baseline CT or PET (whichever was done) showed? ... View thread »

Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Hereby, I am giving my opinion for your case. You are having ebstein bar virus infection. This virus can lead to hepatitis development and enlarged lymph nodes. You are right on your suspicion that multiple enlarged ... View thread »

Dr. Geeta Priyadarsini  Kamminana
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Your symptoms of constipation associated with pricking pain and itching in the anal area as well as blood in stools lead to a unified diagnosis of anal fissure. An anal fissure is a small tear or crack in the lining of ... View thread »

Dr. Smrita  Singh
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. The folic acid tablets that you had taken for a month helped to raise your folate levels from 4 to 6. The high level of vitamin B12 can only be explained if you were given a single megadose of vitamin as an ... View thread »

Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Sorry to hear about his ill health. Let me tell you that after seven days of the first round of chemotherapy, bone marrow biopsy should be done to check for the percentage of the blast. Ideally, it should be less than 5 ... View thread »

Dr. Anshul  Varshney
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I understand your concern. Radiation enteritis is a very common side effect of radiation therapy. I need to know the following: How was this diagnosis made? What medications is he taking? Also, mention the part of ... View thread »

Dr. Vedprakash Verma
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have seen all your reports (attachment removed to protect patient identity), suggesting adenocarcinoma of text, which is 3 cm from anal verge with infiltrating surrounding lymph nodes. As I will tell you they did ... View thread »