Medical Advice On "Drug and Supplements"

Dr. Aditi Gupta Jha
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Using this for such a long time and at a young age can produce pronounced side effects like erectile dysfunction at a later stage, and low BP problems. I would advise to avoid the drug and try a more natural way of life ... View thread »

Dr. Gaurav Pandey
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. After third molar surgery, the swelling in jaw bone is common, and cure after 3 to 4 days. It is not due to infection but it is due to body defense reaction. So do not worry about this and wait at least four days after ... View thread »

Dr. Eeshani Dutta
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. You can stop the active pill on Wednesday instead. Take placebo pill on Thursday, Friday, Saturday and start a new pack from Sunday. The plan of preponding periods is bewildering to the body. It might take you a few (2 ... View thread »

Dr. Eeshani Dutta
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Ellaone (Ulipristal) stays in the body for around 36 to 72 hours after ingestion. So hormonal oral contraceptives should be started only after five days, to be assured that there is no reduced effect of combined oral ... View thread »

Dr. Eeshani Dutta
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Diane pill is a fourth generation OCP (oral contraceptive pill), that is, an advanced generation pill. Apart from its contraceptive use, it is more often used for its wonderful non contraceptive use. As it is an OCP, it ... View thread »

Dr. Arul  Amuthan
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Acetaminophen is safe compared to Percoset. Single use of Percoset never causes permanent side effects. The side effect caused by a single dose (such as loss of appetite and difficulty in emptying bladder) will be for ... View thread »

Dr. Rashmi  Singh
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I read your question but unable to understand what kind of alopecia are you having and how severe it is. If it is in the beginning stage, Minoxidil can reduce your hair fall. Use 5 % Minoxidil instead of 10, as 10 can ... View thread »

Dr. Chirag  Solanki
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. According to me, it is not compulsory to stop Ranitidine before endoscopy. Sometimes, it may hide the findings of gastritis or an ulcer if taken for a longer time before endoscopy ... View thread »

Dr. Smrita  Singh
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Spironolactone does not increase the risk of thrombosis. You can take it but you need to monitor your potassium levels. Spironolactone increase your potassium levels. Avoid eating food items that are rich in potassium ... View thread »

Dr. Ashwini  Nanasaheb  Talpe
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Yes, you are correct. These symptoms like nausea, breast tenderness could be due to hormonal variations caused by the pill. Better to continue pill as per schedule. I hope you have not missed a single pill. If completed ... View thread »