Medical Advice On "Hair Care"

Dr. Rabia
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Keratin treatment is for damaged, rough and frizzy hair. You should always take keratin treatment for hairs. Take biotin supplements for proper growth and good texture of hair. Get regular trimming of hair at the ... View thread »

Dr. Rabia
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. This is traction alopecia. It is a type of alopecia due to tight braids and hairstyles that put pressure over the roots. Unfortunately due to pressure effects scarring occur and there is no such topical cream or ... View thread »

Dr. Md. Kamrul Hasan Sajib
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. How are you? I hope your health condition is good. I have read your problem and have seen attached picture carefully (attachment removed to protect patient identity) and you mentioned that you have tried 2 % Minoxidil. ... View thread »

Dr. Rabia
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. This is alopecia areata, and the patch on your backside of the scalp is ophiasis, a subtype of alopecia areata. It is thought to be an autoimmune disease in which hair loss is in the form of patches but comes back itself ... View thread »

Dr. Rabia
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. There is no link of hair loss and hair whitening and laptop usage, however, it can be due to stress which a student has. There is as such no treatment for reversing the hair whiteness. However, to stop that take Biotin ... View thread »

Dr. Rabia
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. As you have told, you have a dandruff problem and oily scalp that is seborrheic dermatitis which can be mild or can be severe. And yes hair can fall due to dandruff problem. I will suggest a few things for this. For ... View thread »

Dr. Rabia
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Does this problem exist in your family? If yes it is androgenetic alopecia that is common in males and related to male hormones. Premature greying of hair is also genetic and as such there is no treatment for reversing ... View thread »

Dr. Shaunak  Patel
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. It is very normal for around 100 hairs to fall each day. We do not notice this because all of those do not fall at once. Second of all, I would like to ask you whether is it hereditary on your maternal and paternal side ... View thread »

Dr. Rabia
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. When Minoxidil is started, it can lead to hair loss at first because it regulates hair cycle and all hairs go into one phase leading to diffuse shedding of the hair. But eventually it stops. Ensure proper diet with ... View thread »

Dr. Rabia
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Doxycycline is Tetracycline antibiotic that can cause photosensitivity and photo-onycolysis (nail dystrophy) but alopecia areata is not linked with this medication. On the other hand, nail problems are common with alopecia ... View thread »