Medical Advice On "Hair Care"

Dr. Rashmi  Singh
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I read your question but unable to understand what kind of alopecia are you having and how severe it is. If it is in the beginning stage, Minoxidil can reduce your hair fall. Use 5 % Minoxidil instead of 10, as 10 can ... View thread »

Dr. Arul  Amuthan
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. For hair fall, apply Bringharaja thailam or Neeli bringharaja thailam. Use fingers to do the scalp massage with this oil. After one hour of oil-finger massage, the bath should be taken in warm water. This has to be ... View thread »

Dr. Sheetal R Bhanushali
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. You can start Sepia 30 five pills in the morning, noon, and then Wiesbaden 200 five pills at bedtime. Arnica mother tincture 10 drops in coconut oil (amount for one use) mix it and apply in hair roots thrice in a week. ... View thread »

Dr. Meha  Malhotra
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Before I can help you, please answer the following questions so I can be sure it is male pattern baldness or androgenetic alopecia. The average number of hair that fall for you in a day. Are you taking any medication ... View thread »

Dr. Kakkar S
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I request you to kindly upload a few images of the affected area on the face so that I can guide you better. You may use Radant lite cream for dark spots. However, for scars, I suggest either chemical peeling or laser ... View thread »

Dr. Kakkar S
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Chemical treatment is a common cause of hair brittleness as it breaks disulfide bonds that gives strength to hair. This would take some weeks time to resolve. I suggest you take an oral Biotin supplement like tablet ... View thread »

Dr. Shaikh Sadaf
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through the attachment (attachment removed to protect patient identity). You have raised TSH levels. But it is not significant enough to necessitate treatment. You can repeat your thyroid function test after ... View thread »

Dr. Ishwar Chandra Rai
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. There is sudden hair loss in patches, and it is known as alopecia or spot baldness. It can occur due to autoimmune issues, psychological stress or fungal infection. It can revert. According to Ayurveda, leech therapy may ... View thread »

Dr. Vandana   Patidar
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. M-shaped baldness occurs due to hormone dihydrotestosterone which is a metabolite of testosterone. In some people, there is a peripheral conversion of testosterone to dihydrotestosterone. It is more common in some ... View thread »

Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through the query and examined your given picture (attachment removed to protect patient identity). Please say whether you have this problem from birth. You are right, most of the sebaceous nevus are hairless ... View thread »