Medical Advice on "Otolaryngology (E.N.T)"

Dr. Syed Tehmid
Hello,Welcome to icliniq.com. The condition is called aphthous stomatitis. It usually follows a brief period of stress to be emotional or physical, as a febrile sickness. You need to take a short course of antibiotics, topical analgesics, anesthetics ... View thread »

Dr. Deepthi  Maringanti
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through your complaints. Repeated attacks of a low-grade sore throat suggest that it could be chronic pharyngitis. The other common causes of chronic sore throat are due to acidity and gastroesophageal ... View thread »

Dr. Shyam  Kalyan N
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I understand that you have done strep test, which is a rapid test to find out whether the pharyngitis has bacterial origin. The strep test is positive and this means most probably the Streptococcus pyogenes detected ... View thread »

Dr. Vinay  S Bhat
Hello, Welcome to iclinic.com. Since your throat is not used to the smoke, which contains a large number of chemicals, it got injured and started to pain. Chronic smokers will not experience pain due to a permanent change in the cells of the throat, ... View thread »

Dr. Shyam  Kalyan N
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Do you have pain or decreased hearing? Did he rule out wax and outer ear infection? Could he see the ear drum ... View thread »

Dr. Baidya Nath Majhi
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Yes, it is technically possible to implant a small GPRS (general packet radio service) chip in your post aural region. But, that type of device cost a lot. I do not think that anyone can access to that type of device ... View thread »

Dr. Shyam  Kalyan N
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. How sure are you it is wax that caused the blocked ears? If you are absolutely sure, you can put the wax dissolving drops and, it will act on the wax, temporarily swell it and then dissolve it. Or, it will make the ... View thread »

Dr. Alok  Rathi
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Bifid uvula alone is not uncommon and it does not require treatment unless it is causing problems like altered or difficulty in speaking, usually few words. But, let me tell you that not all children with bifid uvula ... View thread »

Dr. Shyam  Kalyan N
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through the pictures (attachment removed to protect patient identity) and read every detail you wrote. I must commend you for the detailed and chronological description of your problem. Like you predicted, ... View thread »

Dr. Alok  Rathi
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Those represent the cobblestone appearance of posterior pharyngeal wall and it is in early stage. There is nothing to worry. Such appearance of posterior pharyngeal wall is usually seen in chronic allergic pharyngitis ... View thread »