Medical Advice on "Ayurveda Specialist"

Dr. Alka
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I just read your query. I advise you to try giving some soft and semi-solid foods to your baby right now. Once he starts digesting these then move on slowly towards other food items. Moreover, some babies do not take ... View thread »

Dr. Arul  Amuthan
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. The Siddha or Ayurvedic drugs can be taken as early as possible after diagnosing the fibroids. The herbal therapy will ensure the shrinkage of the fibroid with no more growth or new formation and also prepare the uterus ... View thread »

Dr. Arul  Amuthan
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. To stop the bleeding, I suggest the following: Tablet Ashokadi vati - two in the morning after breakfast, two in the afternoon and two after dinner. Continue this till the bleeding stops. If you do not get the above ... View thread »

Dr. Alka
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I just read your query. Take capsule Shallaki and give two tablets two times a day with water after food for ten days. Along with that visit a nearby Panchkarma center and ask for the procedure Janu Basti. It is also ... View thread »

Dr. Alka
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Manasmitra vatkam is a good product and has no side effects in general. But it is always advised to take it under supervision only, so if tapering off the medication is required or dose adjustment is required only ... View thread »

Dr. Ishwar Chandra Rai
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Nilavarai is commonly known as Senna or Sonamukhi in Ayurveda. It has laxative property. After taking for a long time, it makes habitual and mildly irritating. If you are pregnant then you should avoid taking it for a ... View thread »

Dr. Ishwar Chandra Rai
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Ashwagandha is a very potent ayurvedic medicine. It has very good effect in neurological issues. It helps to improve your immunity and metabolism. It is very helpful in perimenopause symptoms. You can take 3 gm ... View thread »

Dr. Ishwar Chandra Rai
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Neck and back pain mostly occurs due to disc prolapse, disc compression, etc. It happens due to injuries, sitting and laying in the wrong posture. In this condition needs Basti therapy along with oral medicines. ... View thread »

Dr. Arul  Amuthan
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. In chronic mercury poisoning, it binds and stops the functions of SH (sulfhydryl-containing enzymes). It also gets deposited and causes cellular toxicity. If the toxic pathology happens in the gastrointestinal tract ... View thread »

Dr. Niveditha  Srinivasamurthy
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Considering your symptoms, I will also go with the diagnosis of IBS. But, my line of treatment will be based on ayurveda diagnosis. In your case, it is Vata Koshta - your digestive system afflicted by vata (increase in ... View thread »