Medical Advice on "Dentistry"

Dr. Parth Laxminarayan Iyer
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I am sorry to inform you that there seems to be mild to moderate infection near the root of the lower left first molar. It is better to go for systemic as well as some local or topical antibiotic (gel) and see the ... View thread »

Dr. Divya Banu M
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Since you do not have pain or fever or any other major symptoms, there is nothing much to freak about. Coming on to the bad taste and bad odor, it could be due to any deposits in the socket or anywhere else in the mouth ... View thread »

Dr. Asma   Parveen
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Firstly, I would like to know, are you sure that you swallowed it? Because, sometimes we just lose it while rinsing the mouth too. How many hours back did you swallow it? Are you having any breathing difficulty or a ... View thread »

Dr. Geeth   Sadasivam
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have read through your complaint and the relevant details. The general pain is mostly because of the temporary crown only. The reason being the height of the crown is slightly in excess, which interferes with the normal ... View thread »

Dr. Naveen   Thomas
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Veneers can be given on all front upper and lower teeth to get uniform whiteness on all teeth. Else it can also be used for a specific tooth if it is discolored. Veneers offer excellent aesthetic appearances as they ... View thread »

Dr. Soheel Hussain Zargar
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. There are retained teeth and impacted permanent canines (attachment removed to protect patient identity). As your age is concerned, it is a complicated procedure to move them orthodontically after extraction. Still, I ... View thread »

Dr. Purva  Jingar
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I am wondering where to start at first. So let us talk about your oral hygiene. Maintain oral hygiene properly, and I think you are using a hard bristles toothbrush. An electric toothbrush is not well ... View thread »

Dr. Subha
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Black spots on the tongue might be due to: Hyperpigmentation of the tongue (present since birth) for which you need not worry. Exposure to any chemicals. Tongue piercing. Scar due to any oral surgical procedures. ... View thread »

Dr. Tooba  Qazi
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Try using Sensodyne sensitive or any toothpaste for sensitive teeth. Apply toothpaste on teeth that are giving you tingling sensations for 2 or 3 minutes like cream then after it do gentle brushing, not vigorous one. ... View thread »

Dr. Parth Laxminarayan Iyer
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. The situation you mention is very close (and likely to be) burning mouth syndrome (BMS). However, some more details would confirm the diagnosis. It is often aggravated by pericoronitis, a soft tissue inflammation ... View thread »