Medical Advice on "Dentistry"

Dr. Naveen   Thomas
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. You could ask your dentist or go to the emergency room to prescribe Antibiotics like Augmentin 625 mg thrice a day for five days along with Tylenol (paracetamol). This will help in pain relief and then go to the ... View thread »

Dr. Divya Banu M
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. After a tooth is extracted, it is advisable to keep the gauze in the site for 30 minutes, in the same position. After 30 minutes, do not spit, take the gauze through your hand and discard. This is to arrest bleeding ... View thread »

Dr. Divya Banu M
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Theoretically, yes. But, practically I would not suggest you get it done as you will not be comfortable (mainly because of the water spray from the handpiece or drilling machine) and that will make it difficult for ... View thread »

Dr. Divya Banu M
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. The white coating on your tongue is mostly due to bacteria and debris. And, it seems that you might have a dry mouth. All this must be causing bad breath. Clean or scrape your tongue regularly, maintain proper oral ... View thread »

Dr. Soheel Hussain Zargar
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Do not worry. I checked your attachment (attachment removed to protect patient identity). Pain is due to impacted wisdom tooth which has also damaged adjacent tooth leading to caries. You may require disimpaction and ... View thread »

Dr. Naveen   Thomas
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Usually, vitamin B complex deficiency causes such peeling of the oral mucosa. If you are using dentures for a long time, then it may be the reason for this.Take a multivitamin once a day and eat a good healthy ... View thread »

Dr. Purva  Jingar
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Yes, caps are advisable but single is best. Joined or bridge has a drawback. If any side of the joined cap is loose or any damage comes, then the whole bridge is removed. In single if one particular tooth or cap has ... View thread »

Dr. Shwetha  Hegde
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. As I see this, there are two issues here. Firstly, the pain in your lower left tooth could be due to a couple of reasons. Whenever there is infection of the pulp, the infection spreads beyond the tip of the tooth; it ... View thread »

Dr. Shwetha  Hegde
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. There are several reasons for the white spots on your teeth. Usually, white spots appear when the mineral content in the outer part of the teeth (enamel) is less. White spots could also occur due to high fluoride level ... View thread »

Ask a Dentist »