Medical Advice on "Endocrinology"

Dr. Swaraj S W
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Height is something that is determined by genes. Yes, there are medicines for increasing height, but it should be used only if you are found to be having growth hormone deficiency. I would want to ask you a few questions. ... View thread »

Dr. Shaikh Sadaf
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I just read your query and from what you have mentioned it appears that she is under-corrected for hypothyroidism. You must increase the dose of Thyronorm to 100 mcg once daily and repeat thyroid function test after ... View thread »

Dr. Divakara  P
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. First let me make sure that I have understood your query. Basically you are a male and want to remain as a male but you need to avoid the manly transition and retain your feminine look. Please correct me if I am wrong. ... View thread »

Dr. Divakara  P
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. There are many conditions that can cause water retention like low protein levels, kidney problems, reduced blood flow to leg or thyroid problems. I recommend you to get the following tests done and revert back with reports ... View thread »

Dr. Shaikh Sadaf
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I just read your query and I can empathize with you. Sometimes, a girl's breast can develop a bit later than most of the other girls her age. You said that she is 16 and got her periods two years ago. That means at ... View thread »

Dr. Shaikh Sadaf
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I read your query, and from what information you have given me, it appears that your son has short constitutional stature and not growth hormone deficiency. Well, but it depends on many factors such as the mid- ... View thread »

Dr. Shaikh Sadaf
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I read your query and from what you described it appears that you have some upper respiratory tract infection, which could be giving the lymph node swelling in your neck, which is associated with your muscle cramps. ... View thread »

Dr. Divakara  P
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Growth depends on many factors: Hereditary influence of growth. Nutrition during childhood (at the growing ages). Any illness during the growing age that results in stunted growth. Growth after 21 years is not ... View thread »

Dr. Divakara  P
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Yes, your symptoms are due to testosterone deficiency. And you do need testosterone supplement. Well, Depot injection was actually a good option. But, it comes with side effects. Still it is a good option as you need to ... View thread »

Dr. Shaikh Sadaf
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I just read your query and from the history you gave and the levels of testosterone you mentioned, it is very high level of serum testosterone. There are usually some males who normally have high testosterone levels ... View thread »