Medical Advice on "Medical gastroenterology"

Dr. Srinivas Morampudi
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Your diarrhea could be a direct side effect of the antibiotic, in which case, it should resolve after stopping the antibiotic. It could also be due to a condition called Clostridium difficile infection (C. diff for ... View thread »

Dr. Zubin Dev Sharma
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. First, gallstones in itself require treatment. The only treatment for 10 mm size stone is surgery. Medication will not reduce it. Untreated gallstone at your age may lead to complications. Your second query regarding ... View thread »

Dr. Anshul  Varshney
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Your history fits into the acid peptic disease. I do not find any sign of cancer over here (attachment removed to protect patient identity). I would recommend you the following. A combination of Pantoprazole and ... View thread »

Dr. Ohams Henry
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Probably your diarrhea comes when consuming milk containing food, which means your intestines are intolerant to lactose, which is the sugar that is present in milk. We call such situation as lactose intolerant ... View thread »

Dr. Jagdish Singh
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. She may have repeated biliary colics or recurrent attacks of gastritis or may have urinary tract infections. So, she needs urine routine test, liver function test for further comments ... View thread »

Dr. Philip Shenouda
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. This could be as simple as digestive problems with gaseous distention. It requires medications for indigestion or gaseous distention like Charcoal tablets, passing by symptoms of gastroenteritis. If diarrhea and ... View thread »

Dr. Ramesh Kumar S
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. The liver functions as a filtering system of the intestines. The blood that leaves the stomach first needs to pass through the liver before it exits from the intestines. The liver also secretes bile, a fluid ... View thread »

Dr. Anshul  Varshney
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. You seem to be suffering from non-alcoholic fatty liver disease (NAFLD). This does not require any special treatment. I suggest you avoid painkillers, alcohol, and reduce weight if you are obese. I would also recommend ... View thread »

Dr. Sultan Zeb Khan
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. The best is to avoid eating foods that cause trouble. Secondly, for SIBO (small intestinal bacterial overgrowth), it is better to use a combination of Tetracyclines plus Metronidazole for two weeks. Effective probiotic ... View thread »

Dr. Anshul  Varshney
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Your symptoms are suggestive of irritable bowel syndrome. Yes, probiotics play a wonderful role in this. In fact the famous probiotic for this purpose available in market are Darolac-IBS and VSL-3 (lactic ... View thread »