Medical Advice on "Sleep Medicine"

Dr. Bharat  Udey
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Snoring while sleeping is usually associated with sleep apnea syndrome. Sleep apnea is a sleep disorder in which pauses occur in breathing during sleep. Symptoms usually occur due to obstruction of the airway.For the ... View thread »

Dr. Vivek  Chail
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have read through your query in detail. Please find my observations below. Clonazepam is a benzodiazepine group of medicine and prescribed for psychiatric problems including seizure and panic disorder. Having suicidal ... View thread »

Dr. Divakara  P
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Sleep problems are mainly due to either psychological issues or actual physical problems in the body. Before actually going to the causes of physical problems, I need to know if there are any psychological issue ... View thread »

Dr. Vandana   Patidar
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. At times, if a day or two we cannot sleep on time say 10 or 11 PM and suppose we sleep at 5 AM, then we will wake up after 6 to 7 hours, that is 11 or 12 PM in the afternoon. So, if this becomes a pattern in some days ... View thread »

Dr. Kumarshri  Shriniwas  Saraswat
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. The treatment depends on the cause of segmented sleep. If it is due to mood disorder like depression or hypomania or anxiety, then treatment of the underlying condition will correct the segmented sleep as well. If it is ... View thread »

Dr. Bharat  Udey
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. As per your complaints, it seems that you might have developed dependence on Benadryl. And it is quite possible that due to this dependence you might be having these symptoms. Benadryl is basically a Codeine-based cough ... View thread »

Dr. Duraikannan
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through your query. You are suffering from two problems. One is nasal block and the other is sleep disturbance, which may be insomnia. You can stop Xaria plus (combination of Montelukast and ... View thread »

Dr. Kumarshri  Shriniwas  Saraswat
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. If you are suspecting something like sporadic familial insomnia, it is wise to see a neurologist with your specific complaints. This is because it is very difficult to diagnose on the basis of symptoms only. It ... View thread »

Dr. Bharat  Udey
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Feeling sleepy during office timing is most commonly caused by absence of a sound sleep at night. Sleeping for 8 hours during night not always means that you are having a healthy sleep. A healthy sleep is determined by ... View thread »

Dr. Bharat  Udey
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. It seems that you might have developed some sleep issues mounting for insomnia. As you have mentioned that you are using continuous positive airway pressure (CPAP) and your apnea-hypopnea index (AHI) is well ... View thread »