Medical Advice on "Urology"

Dr. Shahil   Khant
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I would suggest you continue medicines as at present his flow (which is good) and postvoid (which is less, it should be less only) are because of medicines. I think if he stops the medicines then his urinary symptoms ... View thread »

Dr. Raman  Tanwar
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. This is a localized numbness that we are bothered with. Disease starting from this region without any other associated symptoms is quite rare and without them we may not think of a systemic pathology right away. ... View thread »

Dr. Shahil   Khant
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Testicular cancer will have painless testicular lump, swelling of scrotum, swollen lymph nodes, or weight loss. Varicocele will have infertility dragging testicular pain, lump or swelling above testis in spermatic ... View thread »

Dr. Vaibhav
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Pain in lower abdomen and testes can be due to multiple causes ranging from urinary tract infection, infection of testes, varicocele, or some stone problem in ureter and kidney. You will need a few investigations to ... View thread »

Dr. Praveen   Pushkar
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Generally, epididymitis or orchitis is the most common possibility in your scenario. It might be a mild infection. That is the reason there are no other symptoms. You could go for an ultrasound with color Doppler of the ... View thread »

Dr. Vaibhav
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. High uric acid will require diet modification followed by medical treatment if not controlled by diet. You can start diet modification like, 1. Have adequate fluid intake. 2. Avoid dry fruits, cold drinks, and ... View thread »

Dr. Shahil   Khant
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have seen the pictures you have attached (attachment removed to protect patient identity), and your semen looks absolutely normal. Get the following tests done to rule out infection: Semen analysis. Semen culture and ... View thread »

Dr. Shahil   Khant
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. It may have occurred due to sexual trauma. If possible, send me images so that I can suggest accordingly. Revert with more information to a urologist online --> ... View thread »

Dr. Seikhoo  Bishnoi
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Masturbation is a safe habit and it does not cause any serious effects on health. Masturbation is not a cause for the reduced size of the penis. Size of penis remains constant and it never decreases. If you are seeing ... View thread »

Dr. Aman  Gupta
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I suggest that surgical correction should be done to bring it down as low as possible. Reason being, it permits self palpation of testis for early detection of any tumor. Frequent ultrasound is not feasible or ... View thread »