Medical Advice on "Urology"

Dr. Shahil   Khant
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have seen your report (attachment removed to protect patient identity). It is unlikely that 1.6 mm Kidney stone will come out on its own. You require surgery. There are many options like URSL and PCNL. Which option ... View thread »

Dr. Karthik Rajan
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through your query. You have a tendency to form kidney stones repeatedly. It is something that you need to get evaluated once the treatment for the present condition is complete. Regarding your present ... View thread »

Dr. Gajanan Bhat
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. By your description, it appears that you are having pain while passing urine. It could be due to infection, stone or simple inflammation. Urine shows bacteria only in case of infection. In the case of stone disease or ... View thread »

Dr. Gajanan Bhat
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I can understand your concern about undergoing an invasive investigation without any symptoms. Let me explain you what does PSA suggest. Basically, PSA is secreted by the prostate as well as some other body tissues. It ... View thread »

Dr. Shahil   Khant
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Relax and do not worry. If possible, please send me color doppler report. Also, do you watch porn or addicted to porn? If your penis doppler test is normal, then the cause is psychological may be due to excessive ... View thread »

Dr. Shahil   Khant
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Relax and do not worry. Please send images of your penis and pubic area so that I can suggest better. Also, are you sexually active? Does your female partner complain about size? Revert with more information to a ... View thread »

Dr. Raveendran Sr
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I can understand your concern for your symptoms. There are medicines to grow cells, but using in penis region is not an option. If your excess skin is giving difficulty during masturbation or sex, the only option is ... View thread »

Dr. Shahil   Khant
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have seen the pictures you have attached (attachment removed to protect patient identity), and your semen looks absolutely normal. Get the following tests done to rule out infection: Semen analysis. Semen culture and ... View thread »

Dr. Gajanan Bhat
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Before I begin, let me assure you that there is no evidence that Finasteride causes malignancy when used for short term such as four weeks. As such, both Finasteride and Dutasteride can be used for reducing the ... View thread »

Dr. Saurabh S Pandya
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. The healing looks fine (attachment removed to protect patient identity). The swelling is mostly an extra skin that is bunching up in a non-erect position. When you have an erection, it might be less prominent. If all ... View thread »