Medical Advice On "Allergies"

Dr. Shyam  Kalyan N
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Your son seems to be suffering from asthma. It is a hypersensitive disorder where the airways are hyper-reactive. The lasting solution is avoidance of triggering factors. The hypersensitiveness cannot be cured by ... View thread »

Dr. Pooja Pardhi
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through your case and can well understand your genuine health concern. A blocked nose can be from an infection of upper respiratory tract also. If you have a fever and throat pain along with the blocked nose ... View thread »

Dr. Vinay  Kumar
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have examined the pictures and taken note of your concerns. I think the underlying cause is a parasitic infestation which is known to give rise to itching in evenings and nights and also results in the formation of ... View thread »

Dr. Amolkumar W Diwan
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. From your history, it is obvious that you are suffering from allergic rhinitis and asthma. The current treatment you are taking is appropriate for controlling your asthma and nasal rhinitis. There is no any drug of ... View thread »

Dr. Shyam  Kalyan N
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Nose bleeds are due to running nose, dryness and crusting, all of which manifest in allergic rhinitis. You need to get a skin flick testing done to check what you are allergic to. Thereafter you should try allergen ... View thread »

Dr. Akanksha Srivastava
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. As you said you are suffering from the cold in the morning only and it subsides in the day, it means you are allergic. You should improve first your immunity as it plays an important role in the allergy. It is the best ... View thread »

Dr. Ishwar Chandra Rai
Hi Welcome to icliniq.com. Most insect bites are harmless, though they feel uncomfortable and unpleasant. But some of the insect-like bee, wasp or as you mentioned sand mozzies may hurt and cause burning, swelling, pain, etc. Some peoples become ... View thread »

Dr. Aamir  Mohd
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. You seem to have allergy to some food products. You should do an allergy sensitivity test for food products and fruits. This test will tell you which food and fruits you are allergic to and you should avoid having ... View thread »

Dr. Dheeraj Kumar Jonnalagadda
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. You have not mentioned that reason for which you got this test done. Anyways most of the doctors send for this investigation considering allergy (to dust particles) in the blood. Hence, the test was done and the ... View thread »

Dr. Atishay  Bukharia
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. This might be allergic contact dermatitis or cosmetic-induced acne. Make sure that you do not get exposed to that chemical within the next 10 days otherwise there are chances of sensitization and can cause further flare- ... View thread »