Medical Advice On "Fitness"

Dr. Sumit  Srivastava
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I would not suggest you use them. These tablets and syrup are not going to help you to gain weight or muscle building. Betnelan is steroids and it will cause harm to your body in the long run. Steroid work by replacing ... View thread »

Dr. Eeshani Dutta
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Pregnancy causes havoc changes in a woman's body due to loads of hormones flowing in the blood for long nine months. With an increasing girth of your bump, your abdominal skin and underlying muscles too get stretched and ... View thread »

Dr. Alka
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I just read your query. See gaining weight depends on metabolism, genes, and activity, etc. Metabolism of every person varies depending on thyroid gland functioning. Genes mean that if your parents are skinny then ... View thread »

Dr. Prathap   Kumar
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I want you to understand how metabolism plays an important role in weight gain or weight reduction. An increased metabolism will lead to more energy burning which will help you to reduce weight. How to increase ... View thread »

Dr. Ishwar Chandra Rai
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Stress and mental tension are the major causes of loss of appetite which leads to weight loss. You should rule out your concern as soon as possible. You should discuss your issues with your family, friends or near dear. ... View thread »

Dr. Shakti  Mishra
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Well, you have a very limited time then. Follow a strict regimen that should be performed regularly twice every day. Have a fat free, carbohydrate-less meal, protein-rich diet containing dal, pulses, green vegetables ... View thread »

Dr. (Col) Rakesh Karanwal
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. From the details provided, you are apparently suffering from a muscle pull or partial detachment of the tendon from the bone. Muscles are attached to the bones by a fibrous, cord-like structure called tendons. Your ... View thread »

Dr. Shilpi Rajnish Gupta
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I would suggest you the following proportion to keep in mind while selecting a protein powder: Low fat (1 to 5 grams is good). Low carbohydrate (1 to 5 grams is good). High protein (normally about 20 to 30 grams ... View thread »

Dr. Sumaiya   Jamil
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. The belly fat around the waist can put you at risk of lots of diseases. Anything above 40 inches in men and 36 inches is obesity. Diet: count calories, keep a diary for food you are having daily. To reduce weight you ... View thread »

Dr. Shakti  Mishra
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. As per the reports were taken before the surgery (attachment removed to protect patient identity), please do mention the after reports if any taken. She needs to take a wholesome diet rich in protein along with Iron ... View thread »