Medical Advice On "Fitness"

Dr. Ayesha Naveed
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Well, your BMI is less than the normal and you are surely slimmer. First of all, I would like to tell you that there is no need to take stress on this issue. You are beautiful the way you are. I will help you improve. ... View thread »

Dr. Ashish Jayanand  Chandwadkar
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Well, I think you are worried about your height. So your growth spurt or as we call puberty should have started already and your height will keep on increasing till 21 but depends on your genes too. As you said your ... View thread »

Dr. Padmapriya  Chandran
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Pregnancy and motherhood involve changes in both body and mind for a woman. Be proud of it. It is too early to think of weight loss, especially when you are feeding your baby. Give some time for your body to come back to ... View thread »

Dr. Rahul  Rathee
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Well, I am sorry to inform you that it is a myth that L-Carnitine reduces weight by burning fat. I know that you can easily find thousands of websites on the internet which claims that consuming their energy drinks and ... View thread »

Dr. Swapan Banerjee
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. First of all, I must say that as per your height and weight your BMI (body mass index) is fine. Now you should start taking good quality foods enriched with protein. Once you are taking whey protein, it is like one-sided ... View thread »

Dr. Pavan  N Murdeshwar
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Thank you for sharing the pictures (attachment removed to protect patient identity). Definitely, the excess fat in the flanks and the sagging skin on the anterior tummy can be removed. We do call the procedure as a ... View thread »

Dr. Sandeep V Nair
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. After going through your question I feel that you are really worried about the ill effects of protein shake. Let me assure you that a protein shake is perfectly safe even if you have taken in large quantities as ... View thread »

Dr. Sumit  Srivastava
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Thanks for your query. Common medical conditions that can lead to weight gain in spite of proper diet and exercise are thyroid disorders, polycystic ovarian syndrome and Cushing's syndrome and certain medicines. Since ... View thread »

Dr. Swapan Banerjee
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Your breakfast is fine. You should not take too many eggs. You should not take again the same two boiled eggs at 10:30 AM and after working out. Instead of egg, you can try sprouts, green peas, stew, milk 200 ml, oat, ... View thread »

Dr. Sreerag B Prasad
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Being a teenager, your body is actively growing in length and you will probably grow more until your bone's growth plates fuse. Taking both your mother's and father's height as 5 feet, the expected height is roughly 5 ... View thread »