Medical Advice On "Neurological Health"

Dr. Aida  Quka
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I passed carefully through your question and would explain that we can exclude ALS (amyotrophic lateral sclerosis), considering the fact that you have sensory complaints (tingling and burning sensation). From the ... View thread »

Dr. Shivam Om Mittal
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. The reasons for sleepiness could be many. Firstly, could be related to the deficiency in vitamins in body or iron deficiency. This can be easily tested by blood tests. Secondly, hormonal changes can cause sleepiness, ... View thread »

Dr. Aida  Quka
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Regarding your concern, I would explain that there are a lot of ways that a neurosurgeon can reach the brain: 1. Craniectomy: Trepanation and excision of the skull, which is called open surgery. 2. Endoscopy, ... View thread »

Dr. Anuj Gupta
Hi,Welcome to icliniq.com.This is typically a radicular pain which could be due to compression in the lumbar spine. There are three ways of treatment. First is medications. I am sure you have not taken the proper dose of Pregabalin. If not responding ... View thread »

Dr. Shivam Om Mittal
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Eye floaters are commonly associated with some issues with the visual field. So I would recommend consulting with an ophthalmologist to rule out any issues with your eyes. It can also be associated with migraine ... View thread »

Dr. Aida  Quka
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I understand your concern and would explain that this type of neurectomy is usually used to treat chronic resistant pain in the groin area (inguinal region) due to inguinal herniation. So, it is supposed that your ... View thread »

Dr. Shivam Om Mittal
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I am sorry to hear about your illness. You are likely suffering from Hashimoto's myelopathy based on your description. It is rare condition and only a handful of cases have been described worldwide. It is known to be very ... View thread »

Dr. Aida  Quka
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I understand your concern and would explain that your symptoms do not seem to be related to a stroke. Low blood perfusion to the brain could mimic this clinical situation. Anxiety too. White matter changes could be ... View thread »

Dr. Sadaf  Mustafa
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Your B12 is low and you should take Vitamin B12 1000 mcg daily orally for six weeks and test the level again. I see it was less on repeat but not sure how much was it spaced out and how much you took orally? Since it ... View thread »

Dr. Penchala   Prasad Kandikattu
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Are you obese? Are you diabetic? Any pain in the lower back? The possible causes are lumbar spondylosis with radiculopathy or compressive neuropathy or peripheral neuropathy or restless leg syndrome or arthritis if knee ... View thread »