Medical Advice On "Neurological Health"

Dr. Aida  Quka
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. You should know that short conversations on the phone are not harmful to the brain. But, long conversations can lead to altered brain function (abnormal waves in EEG). For this reason, I would recommend avoiding ... View thread »

Dr. Devavrat Harihar Nene
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. The duration is too short for any serious ailment. It is generally related to stress, coffee intake, and vitamin B12 deficiency. There is nothing to worry. It will go off ... View thread »

Dr. Aida  Quka
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Your mother's situation seems to be very complicated. I would like to explain that it is true that Carbamazepine (Zeptol) can have no good effect or even worsen idiopathic generalized seizures. I would not ... View thread »

Dr. Sumit  Srivastava
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. The cause of redness with or without numbness in your pinky finger could be from Raynaud's phenomenon, nerve disease, vasculitis or rheumatoid arthritis. Since you are complaining it to be related to cold exposures, it ... View thread »

Dr. Ajay  Panwar
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I understand your concern. It is clear that you are not having MS (Multiple sclerosis) as of date. None of your symptoms are typical of multiple sclerosis. Back and thigh pain is posture related and tremors are anxiety ... View thread »

Dr. Lalit  Bansal
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. With your limited history, it seems you have REM sleep behavior disorder. This would need further evaluation by a neurologist. Do you have tremor at rest or both during rest and motion? You can try Melatonin 10 mg at ... View thread »

Dr. Pooja Pardhi
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through your case and can well understand your genuine health concerns. The cause of your symptoms can be related to brain disorder or vitamin B12 deficiency or eye problem. In my opinion, you should consult ... View thread »

Dr. Sumit  Srivastava
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Your frequent headaches along with dizziness or spinning could be due to raised blood pressure or hypertension, migraine, tension or stress, hypoglycemia, etc. Hypertension, migraine, and stress are the most common ... View thread »

Dr. Rashi  Verma
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have read your query. It looks like you either have a neuromuscular disorder of esophagus or esophageal motility disorder. There are several types of it. 1. Zenker's diverticulum. Do you vomit foul smelling, newly ... View thread »

Dr. Ankush   Gupta
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Human brain transplant or full body transplant is possible theoretically. Research is going on in this field where we have a case of head transplant from one dog to another where the dog died after a few days. There ... View thread »