Medical Advice On "Parenting & Children's Health"

Dr. Alok  Rathi
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Bifid uvula alone is not uncommon and it does not require treatment unless it is causing problems like altered or difficulty in speaking, usually few words. But, let me tell you that not all children with bifid uvula have ... View thread »

Dr. Kausalya
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Frequent urination is because of more of foremilk feeding. Poor weight gain due to hindmilk deficiency. Hindmilk is rich in fat which helps in baby's weight gain. Foremilk contains more of water which makes the baby pass ... View thread »

Dr. Faisal  Abdul Karim Malim
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Please give Meftal 5 mL (6 hourly) if the temperature is above 101 F or if not controlled on Crocin (Paracetamol). You can give Meftal (Mefenamic acid) 4 hours after giving Crocin ... View thread »

Dr. Manjunath Natarajan
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. The red areas on the photo look like subconjunctival hemorrhage. These are benign lesions in which a little blood has collected in the empty space just under the conjunctiva. To get rid of this condition you need to ... View thread »

Dr. Faisal  Abdul Karim Malim
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. It is less likely that a hole that has closed will open again. Hence as regards to the hole in the heart you need not worry if it has closed. A repeat 2D Echocardiogram would be advisable to see the exact status of the ... View thread »

Dr. Faisal  Abdul Karim Malim
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Yes, your son may have inherited it from the father. Considering that the wheezing may have been inherited from the father, it should follow the same course and should go away by the age of 8 years. Even if it has not ... View thread »

Dr. Faisal  Abdul Karim Malim
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I would like to tell you that the age of seven months is a way too early to even comment about autism. So do not worry. The movements you are describing seem like normal movements of a growing baby to me ... View thread »

Dr. Faisal  Abdul Karim Malim
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Please continue the same treatment as going on. An antibiotic like Augmentin may need to be added based on the clinical examination of the child (to see if it is required). Also, Ibugesic may be started to reduce the ... View thread »

Dr. Faisal  Abdul Karim Malim
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Please note that whatever you have described is a sign of a normal growing child. It is not a sign of autism. These are signs of the child grasping the knowledge of the things and interacting with things around him. ... View thread »

Dr. Baratu Bhaisara
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I understand your concern. You have a strong exacerbating factor (risk factor) for aggregation of an allergic or asthmatic attack. That is smoke in the house. Unless it is removed no medication will be of use for long term ... View thread »