Medical Advice On "Parenting & Children's Health"

Dr. Tooba  Qazi
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. If it is the second last tooth of the last side, then it is the last milk tooth that got broken, as it falls off in between age 9 to 11 years. If it is the last tooth of arch that got broken it is the permanent molar ... View thread »

Dr. Shyam  Kalyan N
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Your son seems to be suffering from asthma. It is a hypersensitive disorder where the airways are hyper-reactive. The lasting solution is avoidance of triggering factors. The hypersensitiveness cannot be cured by ... View thread »

Dr. Deepak   Patel
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have read your question in detail and I know that you are very concerned about your child. It seems that your child probably has got a lower respiratory tract infection. Since you are already taking antibiotic ... View thread »

Dr. Rashi  Verma
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have read your query. Developmental stuttering is a common form of stuttering seen in children under 5 years. Stuttering occurs when a child is learning speech and language skills. It occurs because of the child's ... View thread »

Dr. Bichitrovanu   Sarkar
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Many thanks for your query. Very often we put down these symptoms to teething, but this usually is a viral illness - a viral upper respiratory tract infection URTI. Teething by itself does not cause these symptoms, it ... View thread »

Dr. Amit  Modi
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. The treatment of atrial septal defect in neonate or infant depends on the size of the defect and clinical condition of the child. If the child is stable, it can be left alone and sometimes it closes by the age of 3 years ... View thread »

Dr. Baratu  Bhaisara
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I understand your concern. Your concern is whether oxygen was necessary. Whenever the baby is having wheezing and respiratory distress, giving Oxygen is necessary to avoid impending ventilation-perfusion mismatch. It is ... View thread »

Dr. Akshay Kumar  Saxena
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com.I have seen the x-rays of your child (attachment removed to protect patient identity).To be very honest, I am not happy if this is the position which has been accepted after the cast has been put. It is true that ... View thread »

Dr. Baratu  Bhaisara
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I understand your concern. Local swelling after vaccination is the known side effect. Just apply ice over it for 3 to 4 times a day. No need to rub or massage, just apply ice. No need for plaster. It is local swelling, ... View thread »

Dr. Shaikh Sadaf
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I just read your report about your son and I am sorry to say that he has a growth hormone deficiency (attachment removed to protect patient identity). He needs to take growth hormone injections for it. These are to be ... View thread »