Medical Advice On "Respiratory health"

Dr. Amolkumar W Diwan
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. From your history, it is obvious that you are suffering from allergic rhinitis and asthma. The current treatment you are taking is appropriate for controlling your asthma and nasal rhinitis. There is no any drug of ... View thread »

Dr. Dheeraj Kumar Jonnalagadda
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. The pictures you have attached is showing your tonsils which are a part of your body (attachment removed to protect patient identity). Tonsils are immune organs of the body which get infected with upper respiratory tract ... View thread »

Dr. Ayesha Naveed
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Pain in right side of chest with breathing movements and nausea shows that you have some chest infection. Please follow this. X-ray chest to rule out infection, take tablet Zanaflex 2 mg three times a day till you get the ... View thread »

Dr. Faisal  Abdul Karim Malim
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Yes, your son may have inherited it from the father. Considering that the wheezing may have been inherited from the father, it should follow the same course and should go away by the age of 8 years. Even if it has not ... View thread »

Dr. Baratu Bhaisara
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I understand your concern. You have a strong exacerbating factor (risk factor) for aggregation of an allergic or asthmatic attack. That is smoke in the house. Unless it is removed no medication will be of use for long term ... View thread »

Dr. Afnan
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Staphylococcus aureus is a normal flora bacteria, if sensitive. Can you please tell me exactly if it is sensitive or resistant? Now, if you are taking any medications, continue with those medications. Like Paracetamol, ... View thread »

Dr. Richa  Agarwal
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through your history and understand your concern. As there is no chromosomal abnormalities in your baby, there is most likely no problem in future but continuous monitoring is important in your case ... View thread »

Dr. Vivek  Chail
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Your chest X-ray shows some changes in the lungs (attachment removed to protect patient identity) and is likely from any old infection like TB if you had it previously. It can also be from smoking if you were smoking for ... View thread »

Dr. Muhammad M. Hanif Md.
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have thoroughly gone through your case and can well understand your genuine health concerns. I appreciate you for uploading the sound clip (attachment removed to protect patient identity) which is a really helpful move ... View thread »

Dr. Deepak   Patel
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Recurrent episodes of cough and cold occur when the child has decreased immunity due to some illness or it could be a symptom of tuberculosis. Mantoux test of more than 10x10 mm is suggestive of tuberculosis. In your ... View thread »