Medical Advice On "Respiratory health"

Dr. Amolkumar W Diwan
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. As per what you say, you have a white scab in your nose. It can be due to viral or allergic rhinitis. You have taken Amoxicillin for pharyngitis. So no need to take any antibiotics now. Just clean your nose with salt ... View thread »

Dr. Anshul  Varshney
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have evaluated the history and reports (attachment removed to protect patient identity). It seems she is suffering from chronic allergic bronchitis. Now, her chest X-ray is non-specific. My recommendations would be ... View thread »

Dr. Shyam  Kalyan N
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Possibly, you might be having some mild infection in the lung that is causing the congestion towards early morning. When patients come with these complaints, I evaluate them and see if they have any infection or allergy ... View thread »

Dr. Shyam  Kalyan N
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Your son seems to be suffering from asthma. It is a hypersensitive disorder where the airways are hyper-reactive. The lasting solution is avoidance of triggering factors. The hypersensitiveness cannot be cured by ... View thread »

Dr. Amolkumar W Diwan
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. As you said correctly that asthma patients should always take care of their diets as some food ingredients may cause a severe asthma attack. Grossly we cannot avoid all food types because there is person to person ... View thread »

Dr. Amolkumar W Diwan
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. As you said, the patient has TB, hypoxia is more common which leads to type 1 respiratory failure. So only supplemental oxygen is not enough. We should start noninvasive ventilation as early as possible before ... View thread »

Dr. Prathap
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I would give my opinion regarding this, but it may not be the final diagnosis as I have not examined you. Shortness of breath after lying down for an hour implies there is a pulmonary congestion, that is pooling of ... View thread »

Dr. Vinod  Kumar
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. It is not very clear from your mail what exactly you mean by "hard breath". I consider it "difficulty in breathing" and my answer is based on difficulty in breathing. Difficulty in breathing is a non-specific symptom ... View thread »

Dr. Amolkumar W Diwan
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. From your history, it is obvious that you are suffering from allergic rhinitis and asthma. The current treatment you are taking is appropriate for controlling your asthma and nasal rhinitis. There is no any drug of ... View thread »

Dr. Smrita  Singh
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Spironolactone does not increase the risk of thrombosis. You can take it but you need to monitor your potassium levels. Spironolactone increase your potassium levels. Avoid eating food items that are rich in potassium ... View thread »