Medical Advice On "Sexual Health"

Dr. Eeshani Dutta
Hi,Welcome to icliniq.com.An irritated vagina with chunky discharge is a definite sign of vaginal infection. Most of the time, character, color and odor of discharge helps in identifying the type of infection. Since your discharge is yellowish green ... View thread »

Dr. Eeshani Dutta
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Homosexuality is a choice of self-identity of sexuality, which does not need to be judged. It is always fine to ask questions. You are conscious about your health and that is commendable. Firstly, you need to rule out ... View thread »

Dr. Bharat  Udey
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Type 1 herpes is a sexually transmitted virus. It spreads with contact with an infected person. It can lead to oro-genital infective lesions. To prevent it, avoid any kind of sexual contact with the infected person ... View thread »

Dr. Radhakrishnan  Nair B
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I can understand your situation. Premature ejaculation is not a disease of the body and it is seen in almost all men at some point. It occurs because of your tension and anxiety about performing sex or previous bad ... View thread »

Dr. Dattaprasad Balasaheb Inamdar
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. The pregnancy test will not show a real result if done before expected next date of menses. Chemical pregnancy bleed or abortion happens only after you miss your period, so do not worry about that. With the kind of ... View thread »

Dr. Deepika  Joshi Khare
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. If you had sex on the 33rd day, then the test will not come positive so early even if you have conceived. It takes around two weeks to come positive.Although the chances are very less, you should rule out pregnancy. Do ... View thread »

Dr. Natalie   Chaitan
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. An initially positive pregnancy test that later becomes negative can happen with very early miscarriages. Such miscarriages can occur with little or no initial blood loss. These are termed chemical pregnancies, as they ... View thread »

Dr. Pankaj  Mittal
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. You have given very little information regarding your problem. There are lots of reasons for poor election after marriage and among them the most common is psychogenic. The erection depends on many thing beside medical ... View thread »

Dr. Ashwini  Nanasaheb  Talpe
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Yes, you are correct. These symptoms like nausea, breast tenderness could be due to hormonal variations caused by the pill. Better to continue pill as per schedule. I hope you have not missed a single pill. If completed ... View thread »

Dr. Richa  Agarwal
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through your history and understand your concern. As you had protected sex, there is almost no chance of pregnancy in your case. Delayed menses and spotting could be due to hormonal imbalance caused by sex. ... View thread »