Medical Advice On "Skin and Beauty"

Dr. Gauri  Kshirsagar
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. You can do the following for tanning. Use a very good sunscreen. The proper method of using sunscreen is to use a sun protection cream. Sunscreen or sunblock with SPF of at least 30+ daily. If you are going to be ... View thread »

Dr. Asmeet Kaur Sawhney
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I can understand your concern. Use a salicylic acid facewash twice daily and apply Benzoyl peroxide 2.5 percent gel on the pimples on the face twice daily and Benzoyl peroxide 10 percent gel on the pimples present on ... View thread »

Dr. Shaunak  Patel
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. It is essential that you drink 4 liters of water as constipation can cause pimples. Once a regular bowel moment is established, you could apply Oxidoben cream (combination of Adapalene and Benzoyl peroxide) at night over ... View thread »

Dr. Arul  Amuthan
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. For hair fall, apply Bringharaja thailam or Neeli bringharaja thailam. Use fingers to do the scalp massage with this oil. After one hour of oil-finger massage, the bath should be taken in warm water. This has to be ... View thread »

Dr. Kakkar S
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have reviewed the images (attachment removed to protect patient identity) Moderately severe to severe grade of acne and persisting since years such as in your case is an automatic choice for treatment with Oral ... View thread »

Dr. Meha  Malhotra
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com Uneven skin tone is caused mainly by: Frequent sun exposure. Hormonal imbalances. To prevent and reverse dullness of skin and to improve your skin tone: Drink plenty of water (minimum of eight glasses a day ... View thread »

Dr. Gaurang  Gupta
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. There are two ways we can use to achieve a lower hairline or a smaller forehead. The first is a surgical approach to remove a portion of the forehead skin and effectively lower the hairline. The second is to make the ... View thread »

Dr. Shanza  Ikram
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through your case. The pigmentation which you are having will take at least 2 to 3 months to recover (attachment removed to protect patient identity). Please mix Azelaic acid and Vitamin C cream in equal ... View thread »

Dr. Sugandh  Garg
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. You may continue the use of Kojivit gel, which has Kojic acid. However, I would recommend you to replace Kojivit gel with Vitamin-C based creams. The soap you have mentioned is fine, but make sure you are following a ... View thread »

Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have seen your query and concern and examined your picture (attachment removed to protect patient identity). With your descriptions and given picture, it seems you have a hypertrophic scar (raised scar due to excess ... View thread »