Medical Advice on "Ophthalmology (Eye Care)"

Dr. Dada Peer K
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Your history indicates recurrent inflammatory swellings of the glands of the eyelids in the form of hordeolum/stye (focal infection of the glands of the eyelid). Since these swellings are recurrent and multiple, you ... View thread »

Dr. Vaibhev  Mittal
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I reviewed your reports with patience. OCT (optical coherence tomography) of optic nerve head is normal. Your vision, color vision, visual field, and intraocular pressure are normal. I do not think you have any ... View thread »

Dr. Souhad
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I am sorry to hear about what you are going through and wish all the health in the world. Fortunately, Celexa (Citalopram) is not significantly correlated with glaucoma as a side effect, and I doubt that the ... View thread »

Dr. Asif  Manzoor
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Over the years, glaucoma definition has changed. Glaucoma is damage to the optic nerve with visual field defects, and intraocular pressure (IOP) is one of the risk factors. Only with high IOP, we cannot label that ... View thread »

Dr. Manjunath Natarajan
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Such bleeding is not normal. The causes of such an occurrence are varied. A few common causes include a blood clot, a tear in the tear duct, infections like conjunctivitis, and sometimes a cut in the conjunctival ... View thread »

Dr. Souhad
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Thankfully only one eye was affected and I hope your other eye is intact and fully functional. Unfortunately, a dilated pupil that does not react to light in the affected eye means that it is no longer transmitting ... View thread »

Dr. Souhad
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Indeed a corneal ulcer requires patience, time, and continuous monitoring until it is fully healed or scar forms. Sometimes it might take up to a year and more. It is however mandatory that you add to the list of eye ... View thread »

Dr. Asif  Manzoor
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. The condition you have described is called proptosis. The most common cause of proptosis is thyroid abnormality (hyperthyroidism) and called thyroid eye disease (TED). In this condition, eye muscle gets enlarged due ... View thread »

Dr. Zubair A Shaikh
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. From the images (attachment removed to protect patient identity) you have sent I do not see a freckle in either eye. A freckle will show as a pigmented patch in the retina of the eye. If there is a freckle it will not ... View thread »

Dr. Souhad
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. That is a very normal refractive condition of a 4-year-old child and I would not advise correction. However, you might want to consider reducing the time watching TV along with the brightness of the screen after ... View thread »