Medical Advice on "Infertility"

Hello, Welcome to the icliniq.com. Yes, infertility treatment can work in your case. The all mentioned condition is treatable, and they have no direct correlation with infertility treatment. For gastric ulcer, antacid can be prescribed like ... View thread »

Hello, Welcome to icliniq .com. 36 years is not old. Of course, pregnancy chances are higher before 35yrs, but ladies do get pregnant after that too. Fibroids distorting the uterine cavity or tube needs to be removed, also those which are near the ... View thread »

Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Chlamydia is an infection which appears very mild and may be asymptomatic, but the damage it causes is quite extensive. The main risk is of damage to the inner lining of tubes and also the structures surrounding the ... View thread »

Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. As I have learned that your last pregnancy was five years back and that your menses have been regular since last six months and you have been trying for last two years without any use of contraceptive practices to ... View thread »

Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. The fact that you are getting positive OPKs each cycle indicates that you have an anovulatory cycle or in simple terms that you are ovulating regularly. PCOD (polycystic ovarian syndrome) cannot be diagnosed alone ... View thread »

Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. How are you doing? The semen sample will not be affected by the condition in which you have collected it or the stressed mental state. As per this report, the semen is not getting liquefied as it is deficient in some ... View thread »

Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Just by using Clomid (Clomifene) or Letrozole, you may not have your periods. Did you have any significant bleeding post delivery? Your weight looks fine. No periods for five years is too long, and present hormone ... View thread »

Dr. Dattaprasad Balasaheb Inamdar
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Chance for pregnancy depends on status of ovulation. If ovulation has occurred, normally there is 25-30% chance of pregnancy. HPT (home pregnancy test) is fairly about 99% accurate in predicting pregnancy if done ... View thread »

Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through the reports (attachment removed to protect patient identity). The sperm analysis shows azoospermia (complete absence of sperm from the fluid ejaculated during orgasm) and testicular failure. If ... View thread »

Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Let me start by giving the right schedule for MTP kit. Mifepristone 200 mg orally single dose, will dislodge an embryo from the uterine lining. This will have some gastric problems but no bleeding. After 48 hours of ... View thread »