Medical Advice on "Internal Medicine"

Dr. Ashish Jayanand  Chandwadkar
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com.  According to your complaints, I think you might have a sore cartilage between the ribs also known as costochondritis unless and until ruled out. If you recently did some heavy workout, lifted something heavy or had a ... View thread »

Dr. Prathap
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. After seeing your photos (attachment removed to protect patient identity), this is what I feel. The issue with your stomach and constipation is related to your lifestyle only. It appears that the level of physical activity ... View thread »

Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Even if there is no intercourse, there is risk involved, but it is less. And yes, HIV RNA test is reliable to detect HIV (human immunodeficiency virus) infection. But only HIV RNA is not sufficient. You need to get HIV ... View thread »

Dr. Anshul  Varshney
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Vitamin D supplement has to be taken once a week. The most easily available one is capsule Uprise D3 60 k. Now for constipation, I would suggest you the following: Get a thyroid function test done as hypothyroidism ... View thread »

Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Yes, it is mostly a streptococcal infection, which is causing the sore throat and all his symptoms. And if your son has a white or yellowish spot, then it is more likely to be a sore throat than an oral thrush, because ... View thread »

Dr. Nageswara Rao
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Yes, it is related to your allergy. Sometimes, with excessive sneezing you may have this capillary bleeding. Nothing to worry as it is coming only in the morning associated with sneezing. Try to avoid contact with ... View thread »

Dr. Vedprakash Verma
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Any past history of pnuemonia, bronchitis, or any history of tuberculosis? Connect me with details for full evaluation and management ... View thread »

Dr. Santosh Badaku Desai
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I understand your concern as your grandparents passed of a heart attack, the fear you have is genuine. But, just pain in your chest is not an indication of a heart attack. Since you gave a history of carbonated food ... View thread »

Dr. Jeremy  David O'Kennedy
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Sorry to hear that you are not feeling well. Tonsillitis can be caused by certain viruses or bacteria. The family of bacteria which typically causes tonsillitis are called streptococci. Streptococcus is also one of the ... View thread »

Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have seen the photo (attachment removed to protect patient identity) of your nails and fingers, and it is in fact clubbing. The cause is smoking-induced lung damage and bronchiectasis. Regarding the reversibility, we ... View thread »