Medical Advice on "Obstetrics and Gynaecology"

Dr. Nadia Khan
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. It points out that you had early menopause, which occurs in 5 to 10 percent of women at age less than 40 years of age. And yes it has adverse effects same just like menopause in another woman at the usual age. So you ... View thread »

Dr. Neha Singh Rathod
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Follicle rupture is the right time for planned intercourse. So please go ahead and plan for pregnancy. However, if you have a doubt, then get back to me. Take care ... View thread »

Dr. Sravanthi  Nuthalapati
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Based on the symptoms you described, it appears you must be having yeast infection like candidiasis. I would suggest you take a tablet Fluconazole 150 mg by mouth single tablet for you and your husband. Clingen forte ... View thread »

Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. No matter which side the ovulation occurs, the egg will fall into the peritoneal cavity and moves into the available open tube through which it enters the uterus. Since you had one ectopic pregnancy, you have a higher ... View thread »

Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. How are you doing? I understand your concern. From your history, I do not see any reason for you to worry. This spotting could be from mild erosion on surface of the cervix, which may bleed spontaneously or during sex ... View thread »

Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. As you are a case of PCOS (polycystic ovarian syndrome), which brings obesity and insulin resistance along with it. Consult a doctor for medical advice to lose weight and improve insulin resistance to allow regular ... View thread »

Dr. Neha Singh Rathod
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Since you have taken emergency pill within 72 hours of intercourse, there is no chance of pregnancy. The delay could be because of hormonal changes due to the pill you have taken. There is nothing to worry about. However ... View thread »

Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. The presence of clots per vaginum post-fingering can be seen in cases of cervicitis but if chocolate coloured blood spots are seen , it could be collected blood or if you are suspecting pregnancy, then you need to get ... View thread »

Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. The best thing to do would be to clean the scratch with lukewarm water, dry it and then apply ointment Soframycin locally over the scratch. This application to be repeated thrice a day and it should heal in next 48 ... View thread »

Dr. Donalyn S. Barcial
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Your spotting for the three days cannot be considered as the menstrual period. The usual amount should at least be at 80 ml per cycle, and that would approximate at least 10 moderately soaked pads. Some possible ... View thread »