Medical Advice On "Addictions"

Dr. Honey   Arora
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. As per your query and presentation of symptoms of reduced mouth opening can be due to most common reason that is oral submucous fibrosis in which there is a formation of thick fibrous bands below the mucosa of cheeks and ... View thread »

Dr. Parth  Singh
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. There is no short cut to quit smoking. There are two methods you can try. The natural method. You decrease the number of cigarettes by 20 % each week till you reach to a point where you smoke only 4 to 5 cigarettes per day ... View thread »

Dr. Baratu Bhaisara
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I understand your concern. You have a strong exacerbating factor (risk factor) for aggregation of an allergic or asthmatic attack. That is smoke in the house. Unless it is removed no medication will be of use for long term ... View thread »

Dr. Zubin Dev Sharma
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. You need to stop drinking as first which will lead to recovery. The body will naturally heal itself since your LFT and CT was normal. Regarding medicines, they have a limited role in such situations. Although there is no ... View thread »

Dr. Carlos L. Alviar Md, Facc
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I am sorry to hear about your father but I am glad he survived and was appropriately treated. If he wants to increase his survival and decrease the possibility of dying, having another heart attack or developing heart ... View thread »

Dr. Galen Harnden
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I would recommend trying to quit entirely. Cigarette exposure in infants increases the risk for several problems, including asthma, SIDS (sudden infant death syndrome), eczema, and many more. There are several options to ... View thread »

Dr. Tooba  Qazi
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Keep applying that gel for two weeks more. Avoid spicy food for one month. You have to take less spicy food for your entire life if you want to stay away from cancer. That's the bad news for you that you are experiencing ... View thread »

Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. As you have been a chronic smoker since last 10 years smoking 10-15 cigarettes per day, the body is presently addicted to nicotine and hence if you intend to leave it for a day, the nicotine withdrawal sets in. This ... View thread »

Dr. Muhammad Zohaib  Siddiq
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. This is mild clubbing and it is normal in young females. It is due to estrogen hormone in females. Please keep yourself miles apart from tobacco and alcohol. To be on the safe side, have a chest X-ray done and send me here ... View thread »

Dr. Anshul  Varshney
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. My recommendations would be not to take Nicotine on regular basis. Instead of that, take it whenever you have craving for it. You may take up to 8 to 10 tablets initially, but you have to reduce that also, as few people ... View thread »