Medical Advice On "Ageing"

Dr. Nidhi Jain Bukharia
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. BPD and bipolar disorder have similar symptoms. Cyclothymia is its minor form. Persons with BPD are said to be on the borderline between neurosis and psychosis, persons with bipolar disorder experience episodes of ... View thread »

Dr. Bharat  Udey
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. It is good to see your concern about your grandmother. But one thing you have to keep in mind always is that she belongs to a very fragile age group. Just like the young ones, old people also need special care. A ... View thread »

Dr. Dattaprasad Balasaheb Inamdar
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. If her cycle is regular of around 28 days, there is 20 to 25 % chance of pregnancy. Unwanted 72 does not work effectively after 72 hours of unprotected sex, so no point in taking it now. If she misses her next period ... View thread »

Dr. Mashfika   N Alam
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. At her age, cellular aging can speed up depending on her overall health. If she has any underlying chronic disease or if she has a deficiency of essential minerals and micronutrients, all these can speed up the aging ... View thread »

Dr. Ashaq Hussain  Parrey
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I went through your post. Well, choking is one of the leading causes of death in elderly with age more than 75 and causes are usually food related like too spicy for age, hard food or hot food abs sometimes aerated ... View thread »

Dr. Zubair A Shaikh
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Dry eye syndrome is a condition which can best be managed but cannot be treated, since it is caused by multiple factors like age, environment, etc. The good thing is that it is not dangerous. You are already using ... View thread »

Dr. Atishay  Bukharia
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. If possible, please send the photographs of your face. Regards. For more information consult a cosmetologist online --> ... View thread »

Dr. Ashwini  V  Swamy
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. After 30 years, skin starts to lose its elasticity, and during winter because of dryness, skin looks dull. I would suggest you try: Vitamin C serum - it is a good antioxidant and anti-aging medicine. Apply to the ... View thread »

Dr. Atishay  Bukharia
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Yes, you can go for Botox (Botulinum toxin) nevertheless I would suggest you to use Cellex C serum and Hydra 5B complex twice daily. It contains vitamin C, which is a potent antioxidant, helps in collagen synthesis. Hence ... View thread »