Medical Advice On "Dental & Oral Health"

Dr. Muzaffer Hissain Parray
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I had gone through your question, I can understand your concern. The taste may be because of the pus discharge from the draining sinus into the mouth. In case there are such symptoms, you need to take a course of ... View thread »

Dr. Gaurav Pandey
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. After third molar surgery, the swelling in jaw bone is common, and cure after 3 to 4 days. It is not due to infection but it is due to body defense reaction. So do not worry about this and wait at least four days after ... View thread »

Dr. Naveen   Thomas
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Get an X-ray done to find out if the wound is healing fine or some root is remaining inside. Usually, after a week, the wound should have healed adequately and there should be no swelling or pain unless it is infected ... View thread »

Dr. Naveen   Thomas
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Usually, by 13 years of age, all milk teeth should have fallen out. If not, then you can ask them to be removed. Also, as the permanent canines are growing out from sideways you can ask your dentist to remove the milk ... View thread »

Dr. Muzaffer Hissain Parray
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I can understand your concern. It looks like a condition called chronic periodontitis, in case if you do not have a decayed tooth. For that, you need to take medication like Ofloxacin 200 mg twice daily for a week, ... View thread »

Dr. Osama Adam
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through the case and it seems you have an inflammation of the pulp tissue inside the tooth (the sensory area inside the molar). This condition is usually known as caries tooth, bacterial infection has broken ... View thread »

Dr. Tooba  Qazi
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. There are two treatment options for periodontitis. First includes deep scaling and medications. Periodically scaling will be done of each quadrant of the jaw in two weeks and meanwhile, you should take following ... View thread »

Dr. Nupur  Prashant Shah
Hi,Welcome to icliniq.com.I can understand your concern regarding dental health. The occurrence of pain is very common in an impacted wisdom tooth. That is very good that you are keeping it clean as much as possible in multiple ways. But, if your ... View thread »

Dr. Tooba  Qazi
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. If it is the second last tooth of the last side, then it is the last milk tooth that got broken, as it falls off in between age 9 to 11 years. If it is the last tooth of arch that got broken it is the permanent molar ... View thread »

Dr. Tooba  Qazi
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I can exactly tell you about your case on seeing radiographs and clinical pictures of teeth if you can provide. While, your query is telling me you had a relapse of orthodontic treatment. Now you have two options. 1. Go ... View thread »