Medical Advice On "Diabetes Health"

Dr. Prabhakar Laxman Jathar
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have seen your attached details (attachment removed to protect patient identity), which show you are on multiple drugs to control blood glucose and your blood glucose levels seem to be in very good control. However ... View thread »

Dr. Vivek  Chail
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through your reports (attachment removed to protect patient identity) in detail, and my observations are: Your blood sugar level is much higher than normal. This can be seen from the HbA1c and average ... View thread »

Dr. Krutika Ingle Karandikar
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I can understand your concern. I would like to know what medicines is he on for diabetes. Follow up would be free, so please answer my questions as it will allow me to help you better. Regarding his blood pressure, 130/ ... View thread »

Dr. Suneetha B S
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I understand your concern. I always tell my patients that diabetes is not a disease as long as it is under control. When it is not under control, it leads to disease (complications) in the long run. It is extremely ... View thread »

Dr. Suneetha B S
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I understand your concern. You can safely eat brown rice or whatever kind of rice or grains that your ancestors have been eating. However, it is important to control the sizes of your food portions. I recommend that ... View thread »

Dr. Suneetha B S
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I understand your concern. Your HbA1c report is in the normal range, you do not have diabetes. If your test was done in a reliable laboratory, there is absolutely no need to repeat this. The dryness of mouth can occur ... View thread »

Dr. Naeem Ul Hassan
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have read your query and seen laboratory report (attachment removed to protect patient identity). There is a high HbA1c level which is 11.8 and shows poor control of blood sugar level. BMI is 26.8 which shows that ... View thread »

Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. How are you doing? Before you plan to conceive, just try to lose some weight. For the height of 152 cms, ideal weight is 52 to 57 kg. I am sure this will reduce your requirement of Insulin too. As pregnancy progresses ... View thread »

Dr. Ishwar Chandra Rai
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Central diabetes insipidus is a very rare case of diabetes. In this condition blood sugar doses are normal but due to excessive urination, the body suffers from electrolyte imbalances which lead to excessive thirst, ... View thread »

Dr. Divakara  P
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Many types of blood sugar testings are there, and the values for that are different. But worldwide, the most commonly used tests for the detection of diabetes are Fasting Blood Sugar and Post Prandial Blood Sugar. ... View thread »