Medical Advice On "Diabetes Health"

Dr. Penchala   Prasad Kandikattu
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Since when she is suffering? How old is your mother-in-law? Any morning stiffness? Since when is she suffering from diabetes? The possibility of fibromyalgia or rheumatoid arthritis or chronic fatigue syndrome or ... View thread »

Dr. Shaikh Sadaf
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I just read your query about your wife and it seems that she has an impaired fasting blood sugar and that she must have her HbA1c checked to be sure whether she has a need to take medications for diabetes or not. In ... View thread »

Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. The sugar level 210 after eating food cannot be considered normal. It is suggestive of diabetes mellitus. However, you should repeat your serum fasting blood sugar estimation, serum post-prandial blood sugar estimation, ... View thread »

Dr. Prabhakar Laxman Jathar
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Samak rice (barnyard millet) is good for everyone, more so for a diabetic person as it provides a good deal of fibers, multiple nutrients, and enough calories too. Instead of regular rice, this can be substituted. The ... View thread »

Dr. Prabhakar Laxman Jathar
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Normal fasting glucose levels are the same for all types of patients, persons of different age group. The range of fasting glucose is 70 to 100 mg/100 ml (earlier upper margin was allowed up to 110 mg). The usual ... View thread »

Dr. Kaushal Bhavsar
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I can understand your concern. There are three ways to control diabetes. Diet, exercise, medicines (oral or Insulin). No matter how good your blood sugar reports are, you should definitely follow a strict anti-diabetic ... View thread »

Dr. Prabhakar Laxman Jathar
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Ketones usually develop more often in T1 diabetes. Especially when there is no adequate insulin and glucose levels are higher than 300 to 350 mg. It is necessary to take adequate water to eliminate those through urine ... View thread »

Dr. Shazli Naseer
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. You are very young and have full symptoms, which is typical of type 1 diabetes where the body is insulin dependent and pills do not work. Your doctor should check for particular laboratory tests for that including C- ... View thread »

Dr. Magesh T
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Your BP is on the higher side and fasting sample is diagnostic of diabetes. You are overweight. I want you to reduce your weight, and that will control your fasting blood glucose level. I would advise you to get started ... View thread »

Dr. Divakara  P
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Rather than the best way, we consider more convenient and economical ways for the patient. The best is always an Insulin pump, but it is costly and requires continued patient education. Injecting Insulin into the same ... View thread »