Medical Advice On "ENT health"

Dr. Arul  Amuthan
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. For your issue, take turmeric tablets two in the morning and two at night or turmeric powder (2 gm) morning and 2 gm evening after food. Take long pepper powder 1 gm. Mix this with cow milk and boil, then drink it. Daily ... View thread »

Dr. Shyam  Kalyan N
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. With the details, you have provided you seem to be suffering from acute tonsillitis. It is an infection of the tonsils and the pharynx, mostly bacterial looking at the associated symptoms you have. You must take an ... View thread »

Dr. Rashi  Verma
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have read your query. It looks like you either have a neuromuscular disorder of esophagus or esophageal motility disorder. There are several types of it. 1. Zenker's diverticulum. Do you vomit foul smelling, newly ... View thread »

Dr. Pooja Pardhi
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through your case and can well understand your genuine health concern. A blocked nose can be from an infection of upper respiratory tract also. If you have a fever and throat pain along with the blocked nose ... View thread »

Dr. Rashi  Verma
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have read your query. Regarding a cough and cold, it looks like you have acute pharyngitis. Take tablet Levocetirizine 5 mg once a day for a runny nose. It causes sleepiness in some people so you can take it before ... View thread »

Dr. Mohammed Osama Aboborda
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. It seems that you have allergic rhinitis with polyposis. The loss of smell sensation with you can be because of the polyps which prevent the air to reach the olfactory mucosa in the roof of your nose or because of a ... View thread »

Dr. Syed Tehmid
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. The picture (attachment removed to protect patient identity) that you have attached shows slightly enlarged tonsils with granular pharyngitis. There is nothing to worry. Your symptoms are due to chronic irritation of ... View thread »

Dr. Syed Tehmid
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Throat is highly sensitive and anything causing irritation can be annoying. Foreign body sensations in throat may be subjective or there can be some pathology causing it. Inflammation of structures in throat like uvula ... View thread »

Dr. Shyam  Kalyan N
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Nose bleeds are due to running nose, dryness and crusting, all of which manifest in allergic rhinitis. You need to get a skin flick testing done to check what you are allergic to. Thereafter you should try allergen ... View thread »

Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. For nose bleeding causes like traumatic internal nasal mucosa injury, polyp, rhinitis, sinusitis, etc., should be ruled out. For that, primary work-up, rhinoscopy, nose examination, CBC and PNS X-ray should be done. ... View thread »