Medical Advice On "Healthy Living (Wellness & Prevention)"

Dr. Anshul  Varshney
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Dexfenfluramine - Redux was banned because of causing pulmonary artery hypertension. In earlier days, doctors thought that Redux would cause pulmonary artery hypertension during the course of treatment. But, later ... View thread »

Dr. Prashant  Valecha
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. My advice to you as per your complaints and reports (attachment removed to protect patient identity), Lifestyle modification which includes exercise of 30 minutes jogging or brisk walk every day or at least four days ... View thread »

Dr. Hariharan  V
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I went through your reports (attachment removed to protect patient's identity) and observed that there is no autoimmune disease present. Since you have been suffering from multiple joint pains for the past one year, you ... View thread »

Dr. Muhammad M. Hanif Md.
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I want to assure you do not worry as everything is going to be fine if proper care and treatment is opted in for. I have thoroughly gone through your case and can well understand your genuine health concerns ... View thread »

Dr. Anshul  Varshney
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have read your query in detail and I understand your concern. I need to know a few more details to help you better. Is there any history of diabetes or chest pain or hypertension? Does he get breathlessness on ... View thread »

Dr. Magesh T
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Your BP is on the higher side and fasting sample is diagnostic of diabetes. You are overweight. I want you to reduce your weight, and that will control your fasting blood glucose level. I would advise you to get started ... View thread »

Dr. Muhammad M. Hanif Md.
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I want to assure you that do not worry as everything is going to be fine soon. I have thoroughly gone through your case and can well understand your genuine concerns ... View thread »

Dr. Alka
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I just read your query. Use tank water after boiling. Give your children lukewarm water for drinking not cold water. Give them steam of plain water two to three times a day whenever they get cold. Strengthen their ... View thread »

Dr. Sandeep V Nair
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. After going through your question I feel that you are really worried about the ill effects of protein shake. Let me assure you that a protein shake is perfectly safe even if you have taken in large quantities as ... View thread »

Dr. Swapan Banerjee
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Your breakfast is fine. You should not take too many eggs. You should not take again the same two boiled eggs at 10:30 AM and after working out. Instead of egg, you can try sprouts, green peas, stew, milk 200 ml, oat, ... View thread »