Medical Advice On "Healthy Living (Wellness & Prevention)"

Dr. Avani Shah
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Thanks for sharing your query with me. It is good that you have started with exercises. Pre and post exercise meal is very important for better muscle recovery. You can have one fruit and six almonds and two walnuts before ... View thread »

Dr. Spiros  Theocharous
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. The automatic blood pressure machine is a good investment, and it is good to have one at home even if you are not struggling with your blood pressure. The ideal position to take your blood pressure is with the machine ... View thread »

Dr. Honey   Arora
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Smoking adversely affects the gum health as the gum disease becomes less apparent in smokers and they show symptoms once the condition becomes severe. Secondly, it can cause pigmentation leading to smoker's melanosis ... View thread »

Dr. Amit Jauhari
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Teenagers go through difficult phases of mental, emotional and physical growth. It is really good that as a parent you are paying full attention, now here are some suggestions. Do not be critical of your child's behavior ... View thread »

Dr. Shaikh Sadaf
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I just read your query and it appears that you are underweight although you have a very good height. I suggest you take a high protein diet preferably if you are a non-vegetarian then take chicken, mutton, eggs daily ... View thread »

Dr. Muhammad Aadil
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. A healthy body has a healthy mind. To have a better brain function, you should have a healthy body. You are quite young with no other medical conditions. Instead of resorting to medicines, I recommend you improve your ... View thread »

Dr. Suneetha B S
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Since you are working in the night, you might be losing out the necessary sleep. So you are unable to focus entirely during work. It is essential for an adult human being to get seven to eight hours of quality sleep ... View thread »

Dr. Mashfika   N Alam
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Detergents contain hazardous chemicals. It can irritate our skin and cause eczema. Some people may even get contact dermatitis. When they are ingested, it damages our mucosal lining of the gastrointestinal tract. ... View thread »

Dr. Mashfika   N Alam
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Raw water consumption has become quite a thing recently, particularly in certain parts of the united states and among people depending on or advocating alternative or herbal medicine. It is unprocessed and totally ... View thread »

Dr. Mashfika   N Alam
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Research has shown that keeping the temperature below 110-degreeFahrenheit is beneficial to health. Slightly cold water is also good for your health as it boosts the immune system but not too cold. Water that is cold ... View thread »