Medical Advice On "HIV and AIDS"

Dr. Raveendran SR
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. No, you will not get HIV because of body massage or hand job, unless, you have an ulcer or cut injury or she should be positive and she should contact your ulcer or cut with her saliva or vaginal secretion or other body ... View thread »

Dr. Kiran Anaparthi
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. You have three options. IVF, sperm washing, using pre-exposure prophylaxis. First two are safe but very costly considering technique and your status. Last option is cheap but is a little bit risky and need compliance ... View thread »

Dr. Atishay  Bukharia
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. As I am not aware of your previous history. Please explain your problem in detail ... View thread »

Dr. Sidharth  Sonthalia
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Thanks for providing the clinical pictures (attachment removed to protect patient identity). I would try to provide you with the best possible answers to your questions. The symptoms you have mentioned for example fever ... View thread »

Dr. Atishay  Bukharia
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Yes, the test is valid. There is nothing to worry about ... View thread »

Dr. Kiran Anaparthi
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. As per description, you are more obsessed with HIV rather than the actual scenario. Any infection will have a remnant in the body, called the footprint of the infection. In case of HIV, the virus leaves its particles in ... View thread »

Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Below are the specific answers for your questions. CMIA is based on chemiluminescence principle and it is performed on an automated analyzer. It is the most effective technique nowadays to rule out HIV. CMIA can almost ... View thread »

Dr. Ravinder Kaur Sachdeva
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Following are the answers to your query: Condoms are an excellent way to protect not only from HIV but also from other sexually transmitted infection (STI) and if you have used the condom correctly and it did not slip ... View thread »

Dr. Ravinder Kaur Sachdeva
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Firstly, I want to tell you that the tests which are done these days are highly sensitive and specific and give accurate results. Congratulations on your three months HIV test, post-exposure being negative. Numerous ... View thread »

Dr. Jeremy  David O'Kennedy
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Regarding HIV infection, the window period (or period in which a person might test negative for the virus but actually be positive because of a delayed immune response) is typically between 21 and 60 days. There is ... View thread »