Medical Advice On "Immune Disorders"

Dr. Arvind  Guru
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. The lymph nodes in the neck, if multiple and greater than 1.5 cm should be biopsied. Especially, if it is persistent for a long time. Most of the symptoms you have had are unrelated to lymphoma, but in a persistent ... View thread »

Dr. Penchala   Prasad Kandikattu
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. You may be suffering from mixed connective tissue disorder. But do not worry you may have to take above medications along with that you may take tablet Banocide forte 100 mg twice daily for three weeks. Avoid using ... View thread »

Dr. Aida  Quka
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I passed carefully through your question and would explain that we can exclude ALS (amyotrophic lateral sclerosis), considering the fact that you have sensory complaints (tingling and burning sensation). From the ... View thread »

Dr. Anshul  Varshney
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. First of all your mother does not have rheumatoid arthritis or fibromyalgia. From her reports (attachment removed to protect patient identity) I found that she has connective tissue disorder and the most possible diagnosis ... View thread »

Dr. Lohit Chauhan
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Sjogren's syndrome (SS) and SLE are two different forms of autoimmune inflammatory disorders which affect the joints, skin, glandular tissue. There are certain similarities between the two but generally, Sjogren's is ... View thread »

Dr. Ashaq Hussain  Parrey
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I went through your post. You are suffering from spondyloarthropathy. However, small joint involvement like hand and feet joints are rare in SPA. You should restart Sulfasalazine 1 g morning, evening and do a C- ... View thread »

Dr. Dheeraj Kumar Jonnalagadda
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. You have not mentioned that reason for which you got this test done. Anyways most of the doctors send for this investigation considering allergy (to dust particles) in the blood. Hence, the test was done and the ... View thread »

Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. She has probably osteoarthritis, not RA (rheumatoid arthritis). Oasoft (Glucosamine) is given for osteoarthritis, especially knee. She can take one tablet two times a day. The important is physiotherapy which can be ... View thread »

Dr. Sirisha
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. PNP deficiency is a very rare condition, in which the body is unable to produce certain immunity related cells called T cells, this happens due to some gene defects and is usually inherited. (But parents might not be ... View thread »

Dr. Ella Maponya
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Acute generalized joint pain is an uncomfortable problem that needs attention as soon as possible especially because you are unable to move or walk freely. Diseases that can cause the kind of joint pain you are having ... View thread »