Medical Advice On "Immune Disorders"

Dr. Lohit Chauhan
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Sjogren's syndrome (SS) and SLE are two different forms of autoimmune inflammatory disorders which affect the joints, skin, glandular tissue. There are certain similarities between the two but generally, Sjogren's is ... View thread »

Dr. Ashaq Hussain  Parrey
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I went through your post. You are suffering from spondyloarthropathy. However, small joint involvement like hand and feet joints are rare in SPA. You should restart Sulfasalazine 1 g morning, evening and do a C- ... View thread »

Dr. Dheeraj Kumar Jonnalagadda
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. You have not mentioned that reason for which you got this test done. Anyways most of the doctors send for this investigation considering allergy (to dust particles) in the blood. Hence, the test was done and the ... View thread »

Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. She has probably osteoarthritis, not RA (rheumatoid arthritis). Oasoft (Glucosamine) is given for osteoarthritis, especially knee. She can take one tablet two times a day. The important is physiotherapy which can be ... View thread »

Dr. Sirisha
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. PNP deficiency is a very rare condition, in which the body is unable to produce certain immunity related cells called T cells, this happens due to some gene defects and is usually inherited. (But parents might not be ... View thread »

Dr. Ella Maponya
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Acute generalized joint pain is an uncomfortable problem that needs attention as soon as possible especially because you are unable to move or walk freely. Diseases that can cause the kind of joint pain you are having ... View thread »

Dr. Babu Lal Meena
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. From your history, it seems that you are suffering fromrheumatoid arthritis. This is more in females, having morning stiffness of the joint and improve during the day and presence of nodules over bony prominences. Yes, ... View thread »

Dr. Amolkumar W Diwan
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Both rheumatoid arthritis and pulmonary hypertension are chronic diseases. As there is no permanent cure for it, the aim of treatment in such case is control of symptoms only. Medicines help only to control the symptoms. ... View thread »

Dr. Bharat  Patodiya
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Yes, in my opinion your case could be suggestive of scleroderma (autoimmune disorder - hardening of skin). However, I want to know the pattern of sclerosis. For scleroderma, it should start from hand and reach main trunk ... View thread »

Dr. Rajyaguru
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Your question is very genuine. The family members of every GBS (Guillain-Barre Syndrome) patient do ask us this question. The issue here is realistically, and unfortunately, we do not have a definite answer. The range of ... View thread »